- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
“BREEZES III” is an apartment on the ground floor of a building facing the sea, in Playa de Muchavista, in a very quiet area. The urbanization is on a slope to the sea, so on the terrace you feel as being in a second or third floor.
The house -with 3 bedrooms- has 85 sqm, and a terrace of 200 sqm surrounding the apartment, and has a lot of outdoor furniture. At any time of the year you can spend much of the day on the terrace, as the building itself and the buildings around make it possible to be in the sun or shade, depending on the time of day. The dimensions of the terrace also allow many and simultaneous activities: take a snack, read, children playing, etc.
The lounge is spacious. It has a comfortable three-seater sofa and an armchair in front of the TV. On the other part there is an extendable table where 6 people can comfortably have meals. The room is very bright because it has two large windows to the floor, and a glass door accessing to the terrace.
The master bedroom has a 190 x 150 cm bed, a large built-in wardrobe, and two glass doors to the terrace, so from the room you can see the sea.
Inside this bedroom there is a bathroom with shower –with screen-, sink, bidet and toilet.
The second bedroom has two beds of 190 x 90 cm, built-in wardrobe and window to the floor, which overlooks another area of the terrace.
The third bedroom has a bed of 180 x 135 cm, and a large chest of drawers for storing clothes. A glass door connects it to the terrace.
In the small corridor, in front of these two bedrooms, is the second bathroom, which has a toilet, sink and shower with screen.
The kitchen is equipped with induction cooker, extractor system, oven, refrigerator and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, … It has enough crockery, cutlery and utensils.
The kitchen overlooks the back of the terrace through a small gallery where is the washing machine, a small stack, the heater and a closet with cleaning utilities.
There is a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The house has WIFI.
The urbanization has a swimming pool and play area for children. It also has a social room.
In the outside corridors there are some stairs, but you can access the apartment through the garage without having to go up or down any steps.
El Campello is a privileged place on the Costa Blanca. Just 13 kilometers to Alicante city center and 34 to Benidorm.
It is an old fishing village, that without losing its roots, has managed to become a prime tourist town.
It has 23 kilometers of coastline. In its long shore, there are very large white-sandy beaches with clear waters as Muchavista which is right in front of the “BREEZES III” and connecting with San Juan beach, forms a continuous beach of more than 6 km, as well as small bays that appear after the Illeta: from Morro Blanc to the Carritxal.
Very close to El Campello there are also mountains with fantastic places like “la Lloma de Reixes”, “Les Puntes de Gosálvez” or “la Sierra del Xixí”.
With a population of over 24,000 inhabitants and more 100,000 residents in summer, yet it has the calm and charm of traditional fishing villages. Perhaps its demographic progression is due to the presence of another welcomed neighbour: The Sun. El Campello has more than 250 days of sunshine a year and an annual average temperature of 19 °C.
- Catching the TRAM (narrow-gauge railway connecting Alicante with Denia) you can visit many villages and towns of the “Costa Blanca”, and it has also stops in many beaches. TRAM station is 5 minutes walking from the apartment.(http://www.tramalicante.es/page.php)
- Diving (http://www.atlantidabuceo.com/)
- El Peñon de Ifach Natural Park (Calpe, 59 km) (http://www.calpe.es/ver/224/el-pe%C3%B1on-de-ifach.html)
- “Las Fuentes del Algar” (60 km): fantastic nature ladscape, Dino Park, visit to the village Callosa d’en Sarrià (http://www.lasfuentesdelalgar.com/)
- Terra Mítica (35 km): Thematic Park in Benidorm (http://www.terramiticapark.com/)
- Guadalest (53 km): little village of the Arab era with a rich cultural heritage and picturesque location (http://www.guadalest.es/)
- Sierra de Bernia (55 km): hiking trails (http://es.wikiloc.com/rutas/senderismo/espana/comunidad-valenciana/bernia)
- Elche (41 km)
- El Palmeral: the biggest concentration of palm trees in Europe. Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (UNESCO) since 2000: (http://jardin.huertodelcura.com/el-palmeral/)
- El Misteri: religious sacra-lyrical drama which is held in mid-August in the Basilica of Santa María in Elche. It was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2001 (http://www.misteridelx.com/es/)
- Golf Courses:
- Alicante Golf (Alicante, 8 km): (http://www.alicantegolf.com/esp/index.php)
- Golf Bonalba (Mutxamel, 8 km): (http://golf.golfbonalba.com/
- El Plantío Golf (Alicante, 25 km): (http://www.elplantiogolfresort.es/golf.html)
- Alenda Club de Golf (Monforte del Cid, 32 km): (http://www.alendagolf.com)
Ángel and Marisa bought “BREEZES III” a few years ago to spend the summer months with their children. Now that daughters have got married and go for holidays to other places, they come much less to Campello. For this reason they decided to share the apartment with people from all over the world who want to enjoy, the quietness, the excellent climate of Alicante, Muchavista beach, and this really special apartment.
Registration number: AT-458229-A