- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Pets Allowed
- Washing machine
La Catalpa is a luxury villa built in a 6.000 sqm plot of land. It has a 12X6 meters pool with its own locker rooms and a big sunny garden with different corners where guests can read, talk, play and sunbath with intimacy.
At the back of the main house there is a BBQ and wooden oven with a huge dining table (capacity for 20 people), its own cutlery and crockery and its own sink with water. In this area there is stereo.
There are 2 houses at La Catalpa: the first house has the kitchen and sitting room. On the second house there are only bedrooms and bathrooms.
In the main house there are:
- Master bedroom with a double bed (150X190) and bathroom ensuite
- Second bedroom with double bed 190 x 135 cm, with window to the back patio. Air conditioner. En suite family bathroom, with shower, and window.
- Third bedroom with two beds of 200×90 cm, with TV. A window to noon.
- Fourth bedroom with two beds of 190×90 cm, also with window to noon.
In front of third and fourth bedrooms there is a family bathroom with bathtub. It has also a window to the back patio.
In the second house there are:
- A twin bedroom and bathroom with shower in the ground floor
- 2 bedrooms (a twin bedroom with 2 single beds and a double bedroom with a 150X190 cm bed) and a bathroom with shower in the first floor
In the corridor between the 2 houses there is the exit to the barbecue, a room with refrigerators and freezers and another small room for the heater.
La Catalpa has an unbeatable location: at just 2,5 kilometers from Las Ramblas Golf Club, 3 kilometers from Club Golf Campoamor and 4 kilometers from Villamartin Golf course. La Zenia Boulevard Shopping Mall is also at 3 kilometers. This villa has a great location but being built on top of a little hill is absolutely quiet.
It is very close to Dehesa de Campoamor, Orihuela Beach, Alacant.
DEHESA DE CAMPOAMOR is an exclusive and calm place. Dehesa de Campoamor urbanization was projected with a criterion of wide avenues and large public spaces. Hence, big green spaces share space with high buildings.
There are astonishing views of the sea and the beach.
It is a select summer holiday and, currently, it has become a very important tourist destination. Probably because of its more than 320 sunny days every year, its average temperature of 20°C or its transparent water beaches.
La Catalpa is also located very close to Torrevieja where you will find many nice restaurants. Although if you are interested in a typical Spanish Restaurant I would suggest “Los Cucalos” just at the other side of the ravine.
- Walk above the cliff of Aguamarina Beach at Dehesa de Campoamor. It is a wooden footbridge over the cliff. At this beach, it is possible to rent boats and watercrafts.
- Theme Park at Benidorm: Terra Mitica
- Aquatic Theme Park at Torrevieja: Aquopolis
- Zoo-Aquatic Theme Park in Murcia: Terra Natura
- Historic roman city: Cartagena (53 km)
- Natural beaches: Calblanque Natural Park
In a 50 km radius circle around La Catalpa there are 14 golf courses:
- Las Lomas de Campoamor
- Roda Golf (San Javier)
- Golf La Finca (Algorfa)
- Golf Villamartín (Orihuela)
- Mar Menor Golf
- La Manga Golf Club
- Club de Golf Las Ramblas de Orihuela
- Corvera Golf
- Golf La Marquesa (Rojales)
- La Torre, El Valle y Hacienda Riquelme Golf Courts
- La Tercia Golf
- Mosa Trajectum
Registration number: AT-451557-A