- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Pets Allowed
- Washing machine
“Bolcano” apartment is located in front of the sea at the mountain in Cullera. It is a spacious apartment with capacity for 8 people and a very nice terrace overlooking the Cullera bay and San Antonio beach.
At the entrance of the apartment the first door on the left is the kitchen. It is equipped with a ceramic hob, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, oven, microwave and washing machine.
The short corridor gives way to the living room, with a large window that opens into the terrace and from which you can see the bay of Cullera. It is very nice having breakfast in the summer looking to the sea and having a drink in the evenings watching the lights on the beach.
The rooms have two of them a double bed (135X190) and two others have two beds of 90X190. In one of the rooms the two beds can be installed one above the other and left in the form of bunk beds.
The bathrooms are both in the corridor: one of them has a large shower and the second is a toilet.
Cullera is a coastal town in the Valencian Community located only 38 kilometers from the city of Valencia.
Cullera has several beaches:
- Mareny de Sant Llorenç: north of Cullera close to La Albufera. It’s a nudist beach
• Dosel: quiet beach in the area of La Albufera
• Faro: small beach located between cliffs and good for diving
• Cap Blanc (Cabo Blanco): perfect for windsurfers because of its optimal wind regime
• Los Olivos: small and familiar beach located between Cap Blanc and Faro beaches
• Racó: is the beach area where the most modern hotels of Cullera are located
• San Antonio: is the largest and most famous beach in Cullera. It has a shell shape, fine white sand and warm water. It has Blue Flag and Q for tourist quality
• Escollera: quiet beach to the left of the Jucar River
• Marenyet: small beach on the right bank of the Jucar. Suitable for surf lovers due to its wind regime
• Estany: located at the mouth of Estany lagoon. It’s a family beach
• Brosquil: south of Cullera and pet friendly
You arrive to Valencia driving north through La Albufera: a very special área. La Albufera is a freshwater lake separated from the Mediterranean Sea (El Saler beach) only by a small forest and white sand called Dehesa de El Saler about 1 kilometre wide. This place is one of the few places al over the World where you can see the sunrise and the sunset from the same place in the water. La Albufera was nominated ZEPA (Special Protection for the Birds) in 1986 and LIC (Site of Community Importance) because all kind of birds that migrate from the North of Europe to Africa to spend winter stops at La Albufera to rest.
This wonderful Natural Park belongs to the city of Valencia and it is located only at 10 kilometers from the city center.
In Cullera there are several places that deserve a visit:
– Arab castle on top of the mountain looking to the town
– Watchtower of Marenyet, 1577
– Cave of the pirate Dragut: Cullera was sacked in the 16th century by a Turkish pirate named Dargut. In this villa there is a museum that evokes those times
– L’Estany is a freshwater lake open to the sea. In this area there are many and very good local restaurants.
– Cullera Water Park: https://cullera.aquopolis.es/
Valencia city is at only 38 kilometres In Valencia you will be able to visit:
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colourful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping centre.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octagonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
Jenni and her parents are the owners of this beautiful apartment overlooking the beach of San Antonio de Cullera. They have spent many summers here, looking at the sea and at the same time quiet, out of the hustle and bustle of the centre of the population in summer.
But most of the year the apartment is empty since they live north of Valencia, also in the beach area. And so that it is not closed and empty for so long they have decided to share it with people from all over the world who value the sea, the beach and this area near Valencia.
Registration number: AT-43206-V