- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
“Villa Elvira” has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a wonderful garden with a 12X6 meters swimming pool and terraces around the villa facing the garden.
When the weather is good (300 days of sun per year) you will be able to have a very nice day in the open air: the garden is big and there are different corners for each guest’s privacy in the open air.
“Villa Elvira has 2 storeys: in the ground floor there is a comfortable sitting room with a chimney for winter days. The large kitchen is next and it has exists to the dining room and to the terrace open air and south oriented where a big table is able to gather all guests. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner there looking at the pool and the garden. In another terrace there is the barbecue where you can cook with real wood.
Close to the sitting room and kitchen there is a toilet.
In the first floor there are 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a bathroom ensuite (big and comfortable shower). The second bedroom has a double bed. The third bedroom has a double bed and a trundle bed. And the fourth bedroom has a double bed. Therefore, total capacity is 8 people. We have several cots if you come with babies.
There is a big bathroom in the first floor with a big bath and 2 washbasins. All bedrooms have air conditioning although most of the days it is not necessary as the villa is close to the Sea and the breeze comes and goes constantly.
Going in front of the villa at just 50 meters and without crossing any road you will arrive to the Sea. There is a very nice 4 kilometres pedestrian walk by the Sea that goes from Denia town to Punta Negra.
Denia, the former fishing village, now the capital of the Marina Alta, offers the holidaymaker everything your heart desires. Endless sandy beaches (15 km), protected, fascinating cliffs, the historic interest in the old town with its 11th Century castle built by the Moors, churches from the 17th & 18 Century, the nature reserve “Montgo”, which is suitable for hiking and much more Denia is located at the foot of the magic mountain Montgo directly right on the coast between Alicante and Valencia airports are both inners on the highway at 1 hour distance. Even today you can daily watch the fishermen unload your catch and buy fresh fish in the fish market. Very attractive is also the modern marina, except to admire the beautiful yachts or eat in a restaurant overlooking the sea and then enjoy the night under the stars in an original bar or disco. The shops and a shopping center can also pay no boredom.
More activities you can do from Denia:
- Take the ferry service to and from Ibiza, Majorca, Formentera
- Visit the medieval castle in the Old Town
- Go for a walk and a cup to Marina de Denia
“Villa Elvira” has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Golf courses: Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes, La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes, Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes, Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Denia (Mondays), Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
Rita and José Antonio is a very nice couple with 6 children, 15 grand children and 2 more gran children coming. During years “Villa Elvira” has been their holiday house where the whole family and also friends had great times together.
Now children are gronw up and some of them are not in Spain. They do not go to Villa Elvira that often and they have decided to share it with other people who love the Sea, Sun, Garden, Pool and Denia´s warm weather all year round
Reg. Number: VT-445714-A