- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
Cape apartment is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and nice terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea apartment. This apartment is in a complex with a big pool, pool for children, tennis court, garden, playground for children. And it has also a car park.
The sunny terrace is front sea and also 2 out of the 3 bedrooms: from them you can hear the waves of the Sea. The apartment has a complete equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, blender and kettle. It also has WiFi.
The apartment is front Sea in a very quiet place even in summer. The beach in front of the apartment is a stone beach but at just 50 meters of 2 sandy beaches: Muchavista beach at your right and El Campello beach at your left. The fact that in front of the apartment it is a stone beach makes this apartment very quiet. And you can take any of the sunbeds of the apartment and take them to this stone beach: you will be able to read o write or whatever you want to do in front of the Sea in a quiet environment.
The property is in a perfect location if you want to use the Tram (electric train) which takes you straight into the heart of Alicante in only 15 min. You will be easily able to try one of Alicante’s fine restaurants overlooking the harbor or shop in Alicante’s great shops. This tram also takes you as far as Benidorm, Denia and Altea too.
Also walk to El Campello just crossing the bridge where there are plenty of supermarkets, restaurants and shops. There is also a very nice Promenade full of restaurants, tapas bars and pubs. The Promenade finishes at La Lonja market and the Marina.
El Campello is a coastal village at the Valencian Community. Located at 13 kilometres north Alicante and 34 Kilometres south Benidorm. And at 45 kilometers from the beautiful town Altea.
It is a very special place in the Alicante coastline as mountains and sea surround it. Cape apartment is located at Muchavista beach that is a a 6 kilometers beach with white sand and transparent water. Alco close to the well known little beaches Baños de la Reina and Coveta Fumá.
El Campello enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate; as is it is surrounded by mountains, it can sometimes get hot in summer, but it is protected against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
In 1986 the World Health Organisation recommended the climate of the area as one of the most equitable in the world – neither too hot in the summer nor too cold in the winter. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year round destination.
Cape apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
– Golf courses: Alicante golf (18 holes) at 15 minutes by car, El Plantio (18 holes) at 15 minutes by car, Oliva Nova (18 holes) at 40 minutes by car, Aitana (18 holes) in Benidorm at 25 minutes by car.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Campello, Alicante.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Tram that goes from Alicante to Denia with stops in all important towns in the coast: Villajoyosa, Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia.
Some places worth visiting:
- Aquaparks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Aqualandia at 20 minutes driving
- Mercados callejeros
- El Campello Promenade and fish market at a walk with products just fished in the Sea.
- Popular feasts “Christians and Moors” from the 11th to the 15th October at Campello. San Juan bonfires at the end of June in Alicante as well as the Holy Week parades also in Alicante.
Elidia´s parents own an apartment at Muchavista beach and she spent all summers at this beach when she was little. When she married she decided to buy this apartment to continue coming to this beach with her own family for summer.
But now her children are grown up and they do not come here that often. She has decided to share her apartment with guests coming all over the world.
You may meet her on arrival and you will realise how nice she is.
Registration number: VT-445713-A