“Casa Mila” is a haven of peace. Surrounded by pine forests, where you will hear only the song of the birds.
It is located on a small hill with a beach at the foot: you reach the beach in about 10 minutes walking, crossing the pinewood.
It has 4 bedrooms: two on the ground floor (one with a single bed of 90X190 and the other with a double bed 150X190) and two on the top floor (one with a single bed and the other with two single beds: all 90X190).
There is an upstairs bathroom with bath. And there is another bathroom on the ground floor, next to the kitchen, with shower.
The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Casa Mila has WiFi.
The entrance of the house has a very nice porch that provides shade on the hot days. The furniture of the porch can be taken out into the garden to sit by the sun on chilly days.
The garden is very spacious. In front of the house and surrounded by palm trees you will see the pool.
Javea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Javea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Casa Mila” has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Golf courses: Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes, La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes, Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes, Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
Registration number: AT- 455134- A