- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
“Garden to the Sea” apartment is located in Javea between the Marina and El Arenal beach, at around 50 meters from the sea.
The terrace of the apartment is facing the Javea Bay: you can see “Cabo de San Antonio” while having breakfast or lunch in the terrace. And you see the boats sailing at the bay.
The building is newly constructed: it has a swimming pool for adults and a smaller pool for children, a nice garden and its own car park. Lots of restaurants, shops and the Medical center are in the Marina at 500 meters. There are more restaurants at “El Arenal” beach at 500 meters to the right. And supermarkets nearby.
“Garden to the Sea” apartment is a lightly 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms apartment with a spacious sitting room and a big terrace looking at Javea bay.
The kitchen is well equipped with freezer, dishwasher, oven, coffee machine and all needed to cook and eat. The washing machine and an ecological heater (heating from the sun) are in a little room at the end of the terrace. And a car park space is also included.
Javea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Javea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Garden to the Sea” apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Golf courses: Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes, La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes, Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes, Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
Elidia lives in Alcoi (in land Alicante). Her family started coming to Javea for holidays around 25 years ago and she felt in love with the area. She has many friends here and always remember happy summers with her parents first and her own family after.
She has been renting an apartment for years and years. But last year she saw a new Real Estate development close to where she rented an apartment. Went to ask and decided to buy this “Garden to the Sea” apartment. She will be using it every year for her own family holidays and rent the rest of the time to guests that also love Javea as she does.
Registration number: AT–463170 – A