“Javea Happiness” apartment is located in Javea between the Marina and El Arenal beach, at around 200 meters from the sea. It is at the “La Senia” urbanization. The building is newly constructed: it has its own car park, 2 beautiful swimming pools and a big and nice garden. An international supermarket is located in front of the entrance and another big supermarket at just 50 meters from the apartment. Lots of restaurants, shops and the Medical center are in the Marina at 500 meters.
“Javea Happiness” apartment is located in the ground floor. It has a spacious sitting room with a very nice terrace looking at the pool, kitchen and a toilete in the ground floor, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the first floor.
The kitchen is well equipped with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, mixer and all needed to cook and eat. The apartment is equipped with central heating to be used in winter. And a car park space is also included.
Javea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Javea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Javea Happiness” apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Golf courses: Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes, La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes, Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes, Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
Carmen lives in Valencia. Her children are already grown up and she only comes to Javea for summer and Easter. The rest of the time she has decided to share her apartment with people who love the sun, the sea and the calm you will experience here.
Reg. Number: VT-446770-A