- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
BAY WINDOW is a house located on the ground floor of a group of two-storey terraced houses in Isla Plana, with wonderful views over the bay of Mazarrón.
The entrance of the house, with a small receiver-space overlooks a large space where it is integrated both the kitchen and the dining room.
The sofas and the dining table can be used by 6 people comfortably.
There are two glass doors connecting the dining room with a large terrace at the front of the house, where you can eat and dine for much of the year as Isla Plana has an average annual temperature of 17 ° C and more than 300 days of sunshine.
As the house is 300 meters from the beach (4 minute walking), and slightly raised above sea level, both from the terrace and from the dining room there are magnificent views of the bay of Mazarrón, from Punta La Azohía to Punta Negra, in Puerto de Mazarrón.
The kitchen is equipped with glass-ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, cooker hood, coffee maker, toaster, and ketel. Next to the kitchen there is a small room with the washing machine. This room is useful as well to be used as a larder, and store things for the beach, etc.
There is a small bar that isolates the kitchen environment, and where it is nice to have breakfast overlooking the sea.
The master bedroom has a large window to the sea. The bed is 190 x 150 cm, and also has a large dressing room.
Besides this, there is a room with a truckle bed (2 x 200 x 90 cm), also overlooking the sea.
In front of these two rooms there is a bathroom with a modern and spacious shower, sink, bidet and WC.
From the living room comes another small corridor with a height of only 180 cm which connects to the game room, a third bedroom and the second bathroom.
The games’ room (also with a height of only 180 cm) is a large room with ventilation to the dining room. Here it is the children games (consoles, board games, etc.). They are available for use by guests. It also has a bed 180 x 80 cm, that can be used in addition to others, or to take a quiet nap. As this room is not having ventilation to the outside and have over another house, has a “cave” effect that softens the temperatures in both winter and summer, so it is very pleasing effect.
The third bedroom has a ceiling height of 190 cm, and has a bed of 190 x 150 cm. It has external ventilation.
Next to this third room is the second bathroom (also 190 cm ceiling height), with shower, sink and WC, and with forced ventilation.
The house has iron and hair dryer. WIFI available. It has a total of 4 TV: there are in all rooms except in the one with truckle bed
The house has parking and community swimming pool that is maintained and can be used throughout the year.
Costa Cálida is the tourist name of the approximately 250 km of coastline of the Region of Murcia, coast with cliffs and kilometers of white sandy beaches and envied temperatures. Any time of year is good to visit this area.
Isla Plana is a small town in the Costa Calida. It is located between the municipalities of Cartagena and Mazarrón. It owes its name to a small islet flat profile located just a few meters in front from the coast. It is protected as a natural park and it is possible to go around it just swimming or in a small inflatable boat.
Isla Plana along with La Azohía (north) and El Puerto de Mazarrón (south), are the coastal towns of the Bay of Mazarrón, beautiful place with long beaches of sand and gravel, and coves with cliffs and seabeds for spectacular diving and fishing stone.
Isla Plana has a supermarket, bakery, a small shop, health center, pharmacy and bank.
10 km from Isla Plana it is Mazarrón, town of over 30,000 inhabitants with all services, and shopping centers.
Isla Plana is 57 km from the international airport of Murcia-San Javier, and 145 km from the international airport of Alicante.
Besides beaches and coves in Isla Plana:
– Cueva del Agua (Isla Plana)
– La Azohía (6 km)
- Beaches: (http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/playa/playa-de-la-azohia-582/)
- Diving-snorkelling: (http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/cartagena_la_azohia/)
- Almadraba: ancient artisanal fishing system -mainly red tuna- delatún of which only running it throughout the Spanish Mediterranean coast, (http://www.gentesdelmar.es/patrimonio-cultural-pesquero/pesca-con-almadraba/almadraba-de-la-azohia/)
– Puerto de Mazarrón (8 km): boat trips to see the coast, whale watching and diving (http://www.rutasdetierraymar.com/)
– Roman City of Cartagena (25 km) (http://www.cartagenaturismo.es/publicas/conoce_cartagena/rutas_por_la_ciudad/)
– Diving in Cabo Palos (58 km) (http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/cabo_de_palos_islas_hormigas/)
– Cultural Murcia (69 km)
– Regional Parks: (http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/espacios_naturales/)
- Cabo Cope (42 km)
- Calblanque (60 Km)
- El Valle and Carrascoy (70)
- Sierra Espuña (60)
- Salt flats and sandy San Pedro del Pinatar (65 km)
– Golf Courses:
- Camposol Golf Club (27 km) (http://www.camposolclubdegolf.com/)
- Golf Hacienda del Alamo (33 km) (http://www.clubdegolfhda.com/index.php)
- Condado de Alhama Golf (40 km) (http://www.condadodealhama.eu/golf.php?PHPSESSID=953ac460a51f1db5b103534dffb27fca)
Lali and Pedro bought this house eight years ago. Here they have spent wonderful moments in summer and other times of the year while their three children were growing.
Now that their children are becoming on their youth and they have many activities on weekends, it is more difficult to “coordinate” every one to “go to beach” in the week ends. So they have decided to share this family home with other people around the world who want to enjoy this haven of peace.
Registration number: 580 / 2016