- Washing machine
Cozy, lightly and modern apartment with great views of the sea.
The terrace connected to the sitting-room is oriented to the south. The building is built on top of the same rocks where the sea comes and goes. So you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner, read or talk in the terrace listening to the waves and feeling you are in a boat. The sun rises from the sea and you can see this view just from your bed!
This apartment has 2 bedrooms: one with a queen bed and another with two beds. The bathroom is in the middle. The kitchen has all the equipment needed.
The apartment has WiFi.
Moraira is located between mountains and the sea: it makes a micro climate that guarantees a temperature around 18ºC all year round. Moraira grew around the fish port that is still working: you can buy fish just arrived from the sea from Tuesday to Sunday at La Lonja.
The apartment is well located: in front of the sea, in a very quiet place and the town is just at 10 minutes walking with all kind of restaurants, bars, cafeterias, etc.
- Beaches: in Moraira beaches are small. Some of them are sandy beaches and other are from rocks. All of them have transparent and warm water. And all of them have a typically Spanish “chiringuito” where you can have a relaxing beer. There are 4/5 beaches at walking distance and others a bit further:
- The beach in front of the apartment is made of rocks but as soon as you enter into the sea the floor is white sand. Very comfortable to have a great bath and your feet will be clean of sand on your way out as the beach is made of rocks.
- “Playetes”: is a sandy beach on the left of the apartment. Walk between the pine-trees just 3 minutes to arrive.
- “L’Andragó”: famous rock beach in Moraira located just 5 minutes from the apartment walking to the right. This beach has stairs to descend to the water.
- “El Portet” has the shape of a shell. It is a sandy beach close to the port.
- “Cala de los Contrabandistas” located between 2 little mountains. Real houses of fisher-men are located in this beach.
- “Playa de Moraira” at the right of the port. There is a small “alburefa” that gathers sweet water from different small rivers and takes it to the sea at this beach.
- Many others: Baladrar, Basetes, Fustera, … each one with its own charm.
- There are many bars and cafeterias in Moraira but there are some of them close to the apartment near “Playa L’Andragó”: tapas, copas and a Japanese restaurant
- Very good supermarket with food coming from all over the world: “Pepe la Sal” located near Playa L’Andragó.
- Good restaurants famous in Moraira:
- “La Bona Tabla” located just at the right of the apartment (you see it from the terrace). A bit expensive but really good.
- “El Chamizo”: good choice price-quality. Located at the right of the apartment (you see it from the terrace)
- “Antoniet”: famous old (and renovated) restaurant in Moraira located in the center of town
- The apartment is about 800 meters from Moraira center where there are banks, supermarkets, cafeterias, etc
- Excursions to the mountains:
- Sierra Bernia: you can climb it or cross it walking through a tunnel
- Peñon Ifach: it is a Natural Park. You see it from the terrace of the apartment (at your right)
- Espai Senieta: located at the entrance of Moraira Espai Senieta is a library and free internet access space.
- SolPark: minigolf, tennis and paddle courts
- Diving: there is a PADI 5 star dive center close to the apartment: http://www.scubamoraira.com/home.php?idioma=en
- Market every Friday in Moraira town
- Moors and Cristians feast on the second fortnight of June.
There is an association of all golf courses located in Costa Blanca:
The closest 9 holes golf course is Golf Ifach located just 5 minutes by car from the apartment in Urbanizacion San Jaime.
Other golf courses close to the apartment:
Luis and Ascen love the sea. Ascen has been having her holidays in Moraira with her parents since she was a girl. Luis spent his holidays in Denia but since he married Ascen he has been coming to Moraira many times every year.
Luis is an engineer and Ascen is a nurse. They had been living in Valencia with their 2 children for many years but they left to work in US in 2011.
Reg Number: VT-442125-A