- House Services
- Pets Allowed
- Washing machine
“PALOMA” is a two floors detached house, decorated in a modern and functional style, with all the comforts, and very bright. All of its rooms are facing outside, except for the toilet on the ground floor, which has a window to the utility room.
The house has a veranda of 15 m2, very pleasant to make meals for much of the year. Due to its southeast orientation, it has sun for most of the day. And it has a table and chairs for 6 people.
On the ground floor is the living room, with two large glass doors to the veranda, and windows both to the southeast and southwest. In front of the TV there are two comfortable sofas for up to 5 people. The lamp in this area is also a ceiling fan. The dining table has 6 chairs, and it is extendable. The living room has an air conditioner with a heat pump.
On the same floor is the kitchen, also very roomy (13 m2). Next to one of the walls it has a table with 4 chairs. There is a TV in the kitchen. And the kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, extractor hood, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle. Next to the kitchen, in another room, is the laundry room, with washing machine, dryer and a sink.
In same ground floor there is also a toilet with sink and toilet, which is very comfortable because of its situation.
On the first floor are the three bedrooms, all with large wardrobe, ceiling fan and independent lock.
The master bedroom has a 160 x 200 cm bed, TV, and in addition to the window it has a double glass balcony giving access to the terrace of almost 9 m2, with the same orientation as the porch. There is a small table and two chairs in the terrace.
This bedroom has a bathroom en suite with bathtub -with a screen-, bidet, sink and toilet.
The second bedroom has two beds of 90 x 200 cm, and the third one two beds 90 x 190 cm.
For the use of these two bedrooms there is another bathroom with a shower -with screen-, sink and toilet.
All windows and glass doors of the house are double glazed, and with perfect thermal insulation.
The house has central heating with natural gas boiler. It has an iron, hair dryer, and travel cot. It has WIFI.
It also has permanent ford and ability to park a car inside the plot.
In front of the door of the house, across the street, you can access the common area of the Residential where there are swimming pools (for adults and children), and a playground for children.
The name of the house “PALOMA“, wishes to evoke the peace of its surroundings. And it is also the local name of a typical spirit drink in the area, made with anise. In Monforte del Cid there are several distilleries of this liquor with a lot of tradition.
Alenda Golf, where “PALOMA” is located, is a residential and sports complex in Monforte del Cid, 18 km to Alicante.
The place is privileged: a very quiet natural environment, dominated by the Sierra de las Águilas (mountain range). Being in the foothills of this Sierra, the temperature is always somewhat lower than in Alicante and in the nearby towns.
Within the urbanization are the facilities of Alenda Golf, with 18-hole Golf Course, as well as practice area and golf school. It also has a very well equipped gymnasium, and two paddle-tennis courts.
The Clubhouse has a restaurant and cafeteria with free access. It offers daily and weekend menus every day of the year. The cafeteria has a terrace with magnificent views of the golf course, and all the coast of Alicante and Santa Pola.
Walking or cycling from “PALOMA”, you can enjoy a wide network of well-marked footpaths, and with many possibilities, in the vicinity of the hamlet of Orito, the Hermitage of San Pascual and Sierra de las Águilas.
Monforte del Cid, like many other towns of Alicante province, has had during history cultures and civilizations as varied as the Iberian, Roman, or Arabic. Both in its historical centre and in its municipality, there are places of cultural interest that are worth visiting.
Currently the most important economic activity in Monforte del Cid is around bagged table grapes, cultivation of excellent quality by the microclimate in which it is developed, which makes this crop unique in its kind, with a product with excellent nutritional properties. In the environs of the urbanization you can stroll next to large fields of vineyards.
At the same time, in a radius of 30 km you will find some of the best beaches of the Costa Blanca (San Juan, Campello, Santa Pola), cities of great tourist and commercial interest (Alicante, Elche), and small towns with large Cultural wealth and excellent and varied gastronomy.
The road network with all these sites is excellent, as well as the connection with the international airport of Alicante, just 20 km from “PALOMA”
- Monforte del Cid: medieval old town, City Hall, History Museum, Virgin of Orito and San Pascual Cave.
- Elche, 15 km and very well connected, has two World Heritage Sites:
- El “Palmeral”: Europe’s largest palm tree forest, and only a few Arabs are larger in the world, was declared in the year 2000.
- “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, which is represented in the month of August, and was qualified as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2001.
- Alicante (20 km): cosmopolitan city, where people spend many long periods of time enjoying the softness of its climate, its wonderful beaches of fine sand and its gastronomy. It is worth visiting its old town, shopping in its shopping area, and enjoying the views from the Castillo de Santa Bárbara.
- Visit Tabarca: the island of Tabarca is the largest in the Valencian Community, and the only one inhabited. It has dimensions of 1800 m from east to west and 450 m from north to south. It is 8 km off the coast of Santa Pola and 11 nautical miles from Alicante. Its waters were declared Marine Reserve in 1995. The rocky seabed of this area is really nice for diving and discovering the flora and fauna
In Tabarca it is also worth to taste “Caldero” (traditional fishermen’s food, based on rice and fish) in any of the restaurants on the island.
There are daily ferries to Tabarca from both Alicante and Santa Pola.
- Santa Pola (25 km): Playas, Parque Natural de las Salinas de Santa Pola and Lonja de Pescado (Fish Market for profesionals).
Medieval Castles Route: The province of Alicante has numerous well-preserved Medieval Castles. Starting from Monforte del Cid, and on a circular route of 155 km, you can visit 7 Castles: La Mola, Petrer, Sax, Villena, Biar, Banyeres de Mariola, Castalla.
Close to “PALOMA” there are several Golf courses:
- Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, a 900 m de “PALOMA”)
- Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 7 km)
- El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 19 km)
- Alicante Golf (Alicante, 29 km)
- Bonalba Golf Resort (Mutxamel, 30 km)
Registration number: AT-456203-A