- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
The apartment “VARADERO” is on the first floor of a building located just 150 m from the beach of the same name: a quiet and familiar place even in high season. Also at 250 m is the first of the coves of Santa Pola del Este.
It has a beautiful terrace of 6 m2 facing south, from which you can see the sea and the gardens of the building and buildings around. Terrace is very pleasant for sunbathing, but also to read, eat breakfast or have a snack.
The entrance of the apartment opens to the living room with a three-seater sofa in front of the TV, and a dining table for four people, which can be enlarged. It is decorated with nautical objects, and has a double door to the terrace.
The living room is connected with the kitchen through an archway, and also when you are cooking, you have sea sights. It also has a small bar. Kitchen is equipped with gas fires, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, extractor fan, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle.
The main bedroom – from which you can also see the sea – has a bed of 150×190 cm, and a large built-in wardrobe.
The second room has two beds of 90×180 cm, and also large wardrobe.
The bathroom has a shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet.
The house has iron and hair dryer. WIFI is also available.
There is parking space inside the urbanization.
The building does not have a lift
Santa Pola is an old fishing village, located 17 kilometers from Alicante and 10 minutes from the airport. It is an ideal place to rest, stroll, buy fresh fish in the Lonja, do water sports and have a drink at night in the pubs on the beach.
From the port of Santa Pola to the apartment, there are the following Beaches and Calas:
- Playa de Levante (425 m): awarded the thematic distinction of “Breaking Architectural Barriers and Care for People with Disabilities” by the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe (FEEE)
- Calas Santiago Bernabeu (920 m): awarded the Blue Flag badge since 2010
- Playa Varadero – front of the apartment- (475 m): awarded the Blue Flag label since 1987
- Calas de Carloti (1287 m): group of coves of sand, awarded the Blue Flag label since 1987
Beyond the Calas de Carloti, there are several wild beaches with stone sea beds, ideal for diving.
On the other side of the port of Santa Pola, and continuous, there are four beaches of white sand, and transparent and calm waters:
- Gran Playa (1060 m length): it has all the services of an urban beach. Accesible to people with reduced mobility.
- Playa Lisa (600 m): its shallow water gives children and adults the maximum safety for bathing. It also has all the services.
- Playa Tamarit (665 m): it has all the services.
- La Gola beach (1710 m): basic equipment for being qualified as natural for the protection and preservation of its environmental characteristics. There is a limited area for kitesurfing.
Tabarca Island: from the Marina of Santa Pola several ships leave daily to this island, the first Marine Reserve of Spain. It is a voyage of only half an hour, and its transparent beaches are beautiful for diving. In one of the restaurants you can eat the famous “Caldero” traditional meal with rice and fish fresh out of the sea.
- Natural Park of the Salinas de Santa Pola. You can walk from the apartment.
- Mountain range of Santa Pola (about 5 km): ideal for hiking or mountain biking, and walking on cliffs. Close to the lighthouse, there is a cantilevered bridge with spectacular views.
- Surf: Playas de Poniente there are 3 windsurfing clubs in just 3 km (one of them in front of the apartment). In any of them it is possible to enjoy windsurfing, kirtesurf, padelsurf, sailing lessons, etc., depending on the season.
- Diving with bottle
- Throughout the year, Santa Pola celebrates several prestigious events as: Half Marathon, Tabarca-Santa Pola swim, triathlon, etc.
- Elche, 20 km from the apartment and very well connected by bus, has the largest palm tree forest in Europe, and only a few Arabs are larger (“Palmeral”). In August is represented “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, that in 2001 was qualified Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Close to Santa Pola ther are a lot of Golf Courses. Some of them:
- Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, 25 km)
- La Finca Golf (Algorfa, 34 km)
- El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 22 km)
- Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 30 km)
Isabel and Antonio are in love with Santa Pola. In fact they celebrated their wedding here. They bought this apartment a few years ago, and they have a lot of good memories of it: summers and other seasons spent here watching their children to grow.
Nowadays children have a lot of different activities during the week ends, and they only use it in the summer. They have decided to share this magnificent apartment with people from all over the world.
Registration number: AT-454290-A