- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
“ABASTOS” is a 160sqm apartment, decorated with great care and style, providing all the comforts. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a toilet.
It is located next to the Mercado de Abastos.
The entrance is direct to the dining room which is very spacious and bright. It has a large table with 6 chairs for up to 8 people. In the same room you will find the kitchen, spacious and modern, equipped with hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, extractor fan, and kettle. It has a large pantry which can be accessed indoors, on foot.
The master bedroom is very spacious with vanity area and two bright windows that overlook the inner courtyard. One of them is suitable for tender and both have an outside awning. It has a double bed of 180x200cm. There is a bathroom included in the room itself, it is a designer bathroom with large shower, two sinks, WC and bidet.
The second bedroom is double, with two single beds of 90x200cm.
And the third has a single bed but a large and comfortable measures, 140x200cm. And in a loft of this last one is the term of the house, that is electric.
There is a large dressing room with a wardrobe with shelves and, as in the bedrooms, a comfortable ” clothes rack” with hangers, to hang and have the clothes in sight.
The independent bathroom is equipped with bathtub, two sinks and WC.
The living room is composed of a sofa with 2 large seats plus chaisse-longue, convertible into sofa bed of 96×2.35cm. It has a big TV, with Netflix and DVD.
There are two large and beautiful sliding doors leading to another room with an armchair, a puff, a side table and a stereo.
There are two balconies of 1.50m2. In one of them there is a small table and two chairs where you can have a good glass of wine, read a book or chat with someone.
In the apartment there is iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and hair dryer. The blinds are all automatic. It has WIFI and air conditioning.
The orientation of the living room is East but by its distribution, in the afternoon also enters the sun where the dormitories are.
“ABASTOS” It is right next to the famous market of Abastos of Valencia. A 15 minute walk is the center of the city where the Cathedral is located and the shops of the center are 20 minutes away.
There are bus and metro stops within a 2-minute walk.
The old Mercado de Abastos in Valencia was originally conceived as a market for the supply of goods. For its definition, it was proposed to provide a large number of services, including, in addition to the sales outlets, administrative offices, public services, certified species, veterinary inspection service, tobacconist, cafeteria, etc. program that will then be considered one of the best markets in Europe.
Currently its use is for public facilities in the neighborhood, educational facilities and sports facilities with public swimming pools.
** It can be accessed by free with a punctual ticket of 3.70€ from Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 16:00 or during the weekend throughout the openinghours.
** You can also get bonuses of 10 sessions with a price of 33.70€ which can be accessed throughout the opening hours.
ATRACTIONS INSIDE THE CITY
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
ATRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY
– Albufera Natural Park
– Malvarrosa beach with promenade.
– The Royal Navy and Port of Valencia
Near Valencia there are several golf courses (distances expressed from the Center of Valencia):
- Parador de El Saler (distance 17.6 km, in El Saler)
- El Bosque Golf Club (distance 19,3 km, in Chiva)
- Foressos Golf (distance 18.1 km, in Picassent)
- Scorpion Golf Club (distance 14.6 km, in Bétera)
Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two spacious and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of:
– Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
Paulina and Pascual are the owners of this beautiful home. They have been renovated trying to retain their original charm, with their high ceilings and carving. All furniture is brand new.
Reg. Number: AT-41685-V