- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
“JACUZZI APARTMENT” It is an apartment decorated with great care and a lot of style, providing all the comforts.
Spectacular jacuzzi and open spaces. It has three bedrooms.
It is located next to the City of the Arts and Sciences.
The entrance has direct access to the living room which is spacious and bright. It has a great sofa. It has T.V.
The dining room is integrated into the kitchen with a table for 6 people with capacity for 8.
This room is very spacious and equipped with oven, microwave + grill, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, extractor hood, and kettle (kettel).
The three bedrooms have a double bed, 135x190cm and a comfortable and spacious wardrobe with sliding doors.
There is a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. And the other with a jacuzzi bath, sink and toilet.
There are two electric thermos, to be able to supply without problems the hot water of the jacuzi. There is iron and ironing board. There is also a hair dryer.
It has air conditioning with heat pump throughout the house and the walls are acoustic. There is WIFI and Kettel.
“JACUZZI Apart.” It is next to the famous City of the Arts and Sciences, 5 minutes walk.
The distance to the beach is 10 minutes by car. The city center is 10 minutes away by bus or car.
There are bus and metro stops 2 minutes walk away.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE CITY
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
ATTRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY
– Albufera Natural Park.
– El Saler beach – 20 minutes by bus
– Malvarrosa beach with promenade – 10 minutes by bus.
– The Royal Navy and Port of Valencia
Near Valencia there are several golf courses (distances expressed from the Center of Valencia):
- Parador de El Saler (distance 17.6 km, in El Saler)
- El Bosque Golf Club (distance 19,3 km, in Chiva)
- Foressos Golf (distance 18.1 km, in Picassent)
- Scorpion Golf Club (distance 14.6 km, in Bétera)
Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two spacious and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of:
– Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE CITY
Reyes and her husband have bought this beautiful home to be able to share it with other people from all over the world. They are parents of three beautiful girls and they know what it is like to travel with children and how comfortable it is to feel at home.
Registration number: AT-44371-V