- Air Conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
“VILLA VALERIA” is a 300sqm house, spread over two floors. The house is decorated with great care and style, providing all the comforts. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a toilet. With a beautiful garden area, around the whole house.
It is located in the prestigious neighbourhood Los Monasterios, Puzol.
On the ground floor:
The entrance is direct to the dinning-room which is very spacious and bright. It has a large table with 6 chairs. In the same room is the living room, which has two large sofas, fireplace and a piano. It has T.V., DVD and stereo.
There is also a toilet, bathroom for guests.
On the main terrace there is a large wooden table with capacity for 6 people. It has a hammock to relax in and a portable barbecue.
The kitchen is large and modern, there is a table with 4 chairs, extendable up to 8 people. Equipped with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, extractor hood, and kettle (kettel). It has a gallery where the washing machine and dryer are located. From the door of the gallery, outside, is the boiler that supplies hot water and water heating throughout the house.
The main bedroom (with 1,50m double bed) is very spacious, with a dressing area and an integrated bathroom. Which has a hot tub and a large shower, 2 sinks, WC and bidet.
The second and third bedrooms are double, with two single beds of 90×1.90cm. With large closets both and a common bathroom, integrated between both, which can be accessed from either of the two rooms.
On the top floor:
There is a very large study area, with two desks and access to a nice terrace. This large area can also serve as a playground for children or to relax while reading a good book. There is a bathroom equipped with a hydromassage shower, sink and toilet. Also another bedroom with two beds of 90×1.90 and with access to another terrace.
In the house there is iron, ironing board. It has WIFI and air conditioning. 3 bikes for adults.
“Villa Valeria” is right next to the famous bilingual school American School of Valencia, opened in the year 1980.
Monasterios is a private, spectacular and prestigious neighbourhood, with private security 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
The city of Valencia is 20 minutes away by car.
It is located at the foot of the Natural Park of the Sierra Calderona, near the Mediterranean Sea. Perfect all year.
Guests staying in our villa will also enjoy full access to the private ‘Monasterios Club’, which has 5 swimming pools, tennis courts, a basketball court, children’s play areas, as well as a restaurant and a bar in the pool. It is a wonderful place to spend the summer with the cool breeze and the large trees that shade the garden enough to make it a place to relax during the hottest hours of the day. It is also a wonderful place for the rest of the year due to the mild climate and the great hill just behind it.
It is perfectly communicated, thanks to the A-7 motorway or the Puzol train station that communicates quickly and comfortably this town with the Estación del Norte de Valencia, a train station located in the heart of the city. As a last noteworthy fact, it should be noted that the international airport of Manises, Valencia, is 25 km away.
NEARBY ATRACTIONS IN VALENCIA CITY
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
THEMES PARKS IN VALENCIA: Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two spacious and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of:
– Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
NEARBY ATRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY
The town of Puzol, which is just 3km away, has its colorful markets, festivals, processions and local restaurants and bars.
Then, of course, there are the wonderful blue flag beaches with few people. Puzol Beach is 7 km away and the nearest sports port, La Pobla de Farnals, is 11 km away.
Wonderful villages in the local mountains where you can walk in the afternoon through the orange trees or climb the Sierra Calderona to see its breathtaking views. Ideal for mountain biking.
Near Monasterios there are some Golf courses:
- Club de Golf Escorpión (At 18 km. In Bétera)
- Parador de El Saler (41 min- 50,8 km by Autovia V-30 and AP-7)
- Club de Golf El Bosque (37 min- 41,0 km by AP-7)
- Foressos Golf (35 min- 51,9 km by AP-7)
Paulina and Silvestro are the owners of this beautiful house. They were living here for 12 years and now that they live abroad would like to share it with other people so they will enjoy as well all the comforts of Villa Valeria, a name dedicated to their oldest daughter.
Registration number: AT-43184-V