Cullera - Lighthouse
“LIGHTHOUSE APARTMENT” it is an apartment decorated in a very cozy and at the same time modern, current and functional way, with all the comforts. It is located in front of the sea, on the mountain of Cullera. It is a spacious apartment with capacity for 4 people and a wonderful terrace overlooking the wonderful and enviable Bay of Cullera.
It has a hall opened to the living and dining room.
Upon entering, on the left is the kitchen. It is equipped with a fridge and freezer, a ceramic hob, toaster, coffee maker, oven, microwave and washing machine.
The short corridor immediately leads to the living room, with two large windows that open onto the terrace, and from which you can see the Bay of Cullera. It is very pleasant to have breakfast in summer looking at the sea, as in winter because the sun shines all day, so it is very cozy.
And at night: it looks like the city of Monaco! With all the lights on at the beach You cannot miss a dinner or have a drink while gazing at those views.
The bedrooms have a double bed (the main one is 160X190 sqc) and the other (150X190 sqc) and both have a large built-in wardrobe. The main bedroom has a bright window through which you can also access the terrace.
Between the two bedrooms we can find the bathrooms. One of them has a large shower, sink and toilet; and the second is a toilet, with sink and toilet.
The dining room has a glass roof, so it is very pleasant because of the light it always has. There is a table with convertible-capacity chairs for up to 6 people, and a comfortable sofa, an armchair in front of the TV (65-inch, Netflix and many channels) and some armchairs with a small table on the terrace.
It has an air conditioning unit with a heat pump.
In the apartment there is a vacuum cleaner, clothesline, iron and ironing board. It has high speed fiber WIFI of 600 megabytes.
Shared pool available in July and in August. And tennis courts.
The apartment is located on the Cullera’s mountain, at the Urbanization “Faro del Mediterráneo”. It is a very quiet area, away from the noise and bustle of the town’s people in summer. It is facing the sea, overlooking the beach of San Antonio, a very tourist beach, with fine sand and certified with the Q for tourist quality for its services.
Cullera is a coastal city in the Valencian Community, it has great beaches and good hiking paths.
It is south of Sueca and north of Gandía, 38 kilometers from the city of Valencia. It is therefore an easily accessible destination: by road N-.332 and motorway AP-7.
It is mainly made up of an extensive plain, whose main prominence is the Mountain of Cullera, with a height of 235 m. Cullera is watered by the lower course of the Júcar river.
Its climate is thermo-Mediterranean dry with annual temperatures above 17 ºC. 15 km of beaches and cliffs, make up the natural complex of great scenic beauty.
The gastronomy in Cullera offers various possibilities, which allow to supply an endless number of varied culinary dishes without having to look for raw materials outside home. We will find any of the basic ingredients here, in our vegetable plot, in the Mediterranean Sea, in the rice fields, in the river Júcar itself, in the fresh waters of the Estany and in the marshes.
Its eleven wonderful beaches stand out for the excellent quality of their waters. They provide the opportunity to enjoy all kind of beaches, being able to choose between the following:
– Playa de San Antonio and Racó: the most urban and crowded.
– Playa de La Escollera: wide and quiet.
– Playa del Marenyet o Brosquil: semi-urban and familiar, with fine golden sand.
– Playa de Cap Blanc: perfect to practice water sports and even free diving at playa del Faro.
– Playa Los Olivos: small and familiar beach located between Cap Blanc and Faro beaches.
– Playa del Dosel: with its dune cords.
Among the main places of interest, it is worth mentioning:
• Mouth of the Júcar river. With activities such as catamaran routes and kayaking.
• Bay of the Naranjos.
• Marenyet watchtower (from 1577).
• Castle of Arab origin. At the foot of a mountain with wide perspectives. The visit to the castle includes the Archaeological Museum.
• DRAGUT’s cave (Museum of Piracy). In the 16th century Cullera was looted by a Turkish pirate named Dragut. The museum evokes those times.
• L'Estany. A favorite place for fishermen, it is a freshwater lake open to the sea, with numerous restaurants where you can taste the local cuisine, especially rice dishes.
• Shelters from the Civil War (next to the Municipal Market)
• Water Park: https://cullera.aquopolis.es/
More information at: www.visit-cullera.es
Valencia city is located at only 38 kilometers of distance and you can visit there:
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L'Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kind of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colourful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: from 1.916 year, a market converted into a shopping centre.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octagonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the "Fallas" festivities the "mascletàs" are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where you can have a fun good time.
MUSEUMS: Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
Near to Cullera there are several Golf Courses (distances expressed from Cullera’s center):
· Parador de El Saler (distance 21 km, in El Saler)
· La Galiana (distance 24 km, in Carcaixent)
· Club de Golf de Gandía (distance 30 km, in Gandía)
· Foressos Golf (distance 31 km, in Picassent)
· Club de Golf Escorpión (distance 47 km, in Bétera)
Juan Luis is the owner of this nice apartment. He is Spanish, has lived in France since he was born and has always loved coming to Cullera for the summer.
He bought this house and cares and maintains it with great care. He has decided to share it with people from all over the world who want to enjoy the excellence of Cullera.
Register Number: VT-49546-V