El Campello - Breezes I
“BREEZES I”, 35 m2 of terraces, 100 m from the sea. WIFI
“BREEZES I” is an apartment located on the ground floor of a building just 100 meters from the Promenade and Muchavista Beach.
In the entrance of the apartment there is a small hall, coming to a spacious living room where it is the dining table for 6 people are (apartment has two more large tables that can be used in the lounge or in the terraces) and a large sofa with chaise longue in front of the TV of 46 inches. There is an air conditioning machine (heat and cold). And a good sound system with amplifier, equalizer, and 6 speakers; and a wide assortment of movies to watch on TV.
The living room has a large window and a door leading to the main terrace, 29 m2, where much of the year it is suitable for having lunch and dinner, a snack, read, etc. There is also a connection for the TV. From this terrace, which faces the shared swimming pool, there are sea views. It also has a large awning that can be opened (with an electric system) to maintain privacy at times of the year when there are more people in the community.
The living room also opens to a small hallway connecting with the three rooms. In this hallway there is another air conditioner machine that allows cool or heat all rooms the few occasions when it is required. All three bedrooms also have ceiling fans.
The master bedroom has a bed of 190 x 150 cm, 32-inch TV, a spacious built-in closet, reading lamps on the bed, and a large window (from ceiling to floor) that faces the main terrace.
Within this room there is a bathroom with toilet, sink, bidet and shower with screen.
The second bedroom has a truckle bed 190 x 90 cm, 32-inch TV, wardrobe and a desk. It also has another large window from ceiling to floor facing the second terrace, and orientation noon.
The third bedroom has trundle bed 180 x 90 cm, a small TV, and built-in closet. The window also faces -through a small gallery- to the second terrace.
In the hallway it is also the second bathroom, which includes a toilet, sink and shower with screen.
The hall at the entrance has another door leading to the kitchen. This has two-door refrigerator and freezer, gas cooker, extractor fan, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, sandwich maker, toaster,… Crockery, cutlery and utensils in the kitchen are more than enough. There is also the washing machine in the kitchen.
The kitchen overlooks a small gallery where there is a sink, and a closet with cleaning utensils. From here there is a glass door to the second terrace. Being so close to the kitchen and orientated noon, it is very nice for breakfast, even in winter. In this terrace it is the clothes line, and an awning can be opened.
To access the house from the door of the building there are 6 steps. However, the apartment has parking space, and from the garage is accessible by elevator without any step.
The complex also has a door that -through a small passageway- leads directly to the beach without having to cross the road.
The house has WIFI 300 MB that covers the terraces as well.
El Campello is a privileged place on the Costa Blanca. Just 13 kilometers to Alicante city center and 34 to Benidorm.
It is an old fishing village, that without losing its roots, has managed to become a prime tourist town.
It has 23 kilometers of coastline. In its long shore, there are very large white-sandy beaches with clear waters as Muchavista which is right in front of the “Breezes I” and connecting with San Juan beach, forms a continuous beach of 12 km, as well as small bays that appear after the Illeta: from Morro Blanc to the Carritxal.
Very close to El Campello there are also mountains with fantastic places like “la Lloma de Reixes”, “Les Puntes de Gosálvez” or “la Sierra del Xixí”.
With a population of over 24,000 inhabitants and more 100,000 residents in summer, yet it has the calm and charm of traditional fishing villages. Perhaps its demographic progression is due to the presence of another welcomed neighbour: The Sun. El Campello has more than 250 days of sunshine a year and an annual average temperature of 19 °C.
- Catching the TRAM (narrow-gauge railway connecting Alicante with Denia) you can visit many villages and towns of the “Costa Blanca”, and it has also stops in many beaches. TRAM station is 5 minutes walking from the apartment.(http://www.tramalicante.es/page.php)
- Taking the TRAM (narrow gauge railway that connects Alicante with Denia) you can visit some towns of the coast, and also has stops on many beaches. The station is 5 minutes walking from the apartment. (www.tramalacant.es)
- Diving (www.atlantidabuceo.com)
- El Peñon de Ifach Natural Park (Calpe, 59 km) (www.calpe.es)
- Las Fuentes del Algar (60 km): fantastic nature ladscape, Dino Park, visit to the village Callosa d’en Sarrià (www.lasfuentesdelalgar.com)
- Terra Mítica (35 km): Thematic Park in Benidorm (www.terramiticapark.com)
- Guadalest (53 km): little village of the Arab era with a rich cultural heritage and picturesque location (www.guadalest.es)
- Sierra de Bernia (55 km): hiking trails (www.wikiloc.com)
- Elche (41 km)
- El Palmeral: the biggest concentration of palm trees in Europe. Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (UNESCO) since 2000 (www.huertodelcura.com)
- El Misteri: religious sacra-lyrical drama which is held in mid-August in the Basilica of Santa María in Elche. It was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2001 (www.misteridelx.com/)
Alicante Golf (Alicante, 8 km)
Alenda Club de Golf (Monforte del Cid, 32 km)
Salvador and Maribel are the owners of this beautiful apartment. They live in Alicante and bought it some years ago to spend summers with their daughters. Now that their daughters are at University abroad, they usually spend holidays travelling to visit them. And they have decided to share the apartment with people around the world who wish to enjoy the calm, the excellent climate all year round, Muchavista beach, and an apartment that has been improved year after year to have all facilities.
Registration number: AT-451033-A
Other Houses Nearby