- Air Conditioning
- House Services
- Pets Allowed
- Washing machine
Exterior: This villa is built in a 3.000 sqm plot of land that is a big garden with trees, pool, tennis court, pediment, a spacious porch with modern furniture, big barbecue. And also a field with orange trees (oranges can be eaten from trees at season).
In the garden there is place enough for parties with friends, children biking and skating, many people relaxing in different areas, sunbathing or reading under big trees with the sound of the birds and air.
Covered car park for 2 cars.
Interior: Big and comfortable villa with a 3.000 sqm of garden surrounding the house. The villa has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 double beds and 5 single beds in total) therefore, capacity for 9 people.
At the entrance there is a big sitting room connected with a well equipped kitchen. 4 out of 5 bedrooms are in the ground floor and also 2 out of 3 bathrooms. In the basement there is the 5th bedroom, the 3rd bathroom and another sitting room with a winery room.
It has air conditioning and chimney in each floor.
Pets are welcome. Non-smoking villa: smoking is allowed only in the garden.
La Caseta is at 5 kilometers from Canals and 6 from Xativa. This villa is surrounded by fields with orange trees that are very typical in this area of Spain. At the foot of mountains that deserve a walk.
La Caseta is located at:
- 60 kilometers from Valencia (by a Highway) where there is the City of the Arts and the Sciences with the biggest Oceanografic in Europe, one of the best zoos (Bioparc), restaurants, etc
- 52 kilometers from Gandia (also by Highway): in Gandia there are many good sandy beaches
- 6 kilometers from Xativa where there is a medieval castle and many other monuments
- At just 10 kilometers from the Canal de Navarrés: a very special area in Spain with many nice old little towns, wonderful gastronomy, pure nature to walk and bike,
If you are staying at La Caseta we could:
- Organize a winery tour for you
- Organize daily cleaning and cooking
- Get tickets for the City of the Arts and the Sciences (in Valencia) with discount and no queue at the entrance
La Caseta has belonged to Nico’s family for many years. His great-grand father bought this plot of land and built a small house on the rock. Then his grandfather enlarged the house and his father built the pool and the fence surrounding the big garden. In this villa the big family gathers from time to time: grandparents, children, grand children: more than 25 people in total! They take good care of this villa because so many good memories are here. The villa, garden, pool, barbecue, etc are so spacious that in this villa there is place for everybody.
The last big celebration organized here was the First Communion of Nico’s daughter in May 2013: so many happy faces in all the pictures of this date.
Reg. number: AT-34605-V