Jávea - Marine Apartment
“Marine Apartment” is a brand new 2 bedrooms one bathroom apartment with a terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea and located in a complex with pool and car park.
At the entrance of the apartment you will find the 2 bedrooms at your left: each with 2 single beds that can be set together or separated. The bathroom with shower is at your right.
The kitchen is well equipped with freezer, washing machine, oven, microwave, mixer and all needed to cook and eat.
At the end of the corridor you will see the sitting room with a small but comfortable terrace facing the Sea. The apartment is oriented to South-East so the sun comes to the terrace in the mornings.
In the sitting room there is a sofa and 2 armchairs. Also a table and 4 chairs.
The building has elevator but some steps before reaching the elevator.
Jávea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Jávea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Marine Apartment” apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Jávea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Jávea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Jávea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Jávea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
- Jávea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes
- La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes
- Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes
- Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
Anne is from Norway but living in Spain for more than 30 years. She lives in Valencia and her parents are living in Xàbia. They are fond from this special place in Costa Blanca where they find the Sea and Sun they love.
Registration number: AT-465436-A