Santa Pola - SUNSET
"SUNSET" is a bright three-storey townhouse, recently renovated, and decorated in a modern and functional way, with all the comforts.
In the front of the house there is a 15 sqm patio, and terraces on first and second floors.
From the three levels there are nice sea views. Each of these three open air areas have their own awning, electric the one in the patio.
From the patio in the front part, you access to the lounge, with aircon heat and cold, and distributed in 3 environments: the living room with SmartTV, a low table and a two comfortable sofas; the dining table with capacity for 4 people; and the kitchen.
Kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, extractor fan, coffee maker, toaster, minioven for rolls, sandwichmaker and kettle.
The washing machine is located in a closed space under the staircase, where the cleaning material and the ironing board are also stored.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both with large built-in wardrobe. One of them has a double bed of 135x185 cm, aircon and TV. And the second one has two beds of 90x190 cm. Both have also a door to a covered terrace.
Between these two bedrooms there is a bathroom with a bathtub and shower, washbasin, WC and a window.
On the second floor there is a 15 sqm bedroom with double bed of 150x190 cm, a large built-in wardrobe, and smartTV. It has an ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC, and a window.
In the house there is iron and hair dryer.
It has 600 MB fiber WIFI.
The patio and terraces have outdoor furniture.
The house is located in a private gated street with parking space, and 50 m to Playa Tamarit and the Promenade. It is at a walking distance of natural reserve, but close to restaurants, bars, chiringuitos and shops as well.
The area is very quiet, even during the high season and it is surrounded by friendly and international neighbours. Some of them live here during whole year.
Santa Pola is an old fishing village, located 17 kilometres from Alicante and 10 minutes from the airport. It is an ideal place to rest, stroll, buy fresh fish in “La Lonja”, play water sports and have a drink at night in the pubs on the beach.
Close to location of the house there is a bus stop that leads to Alicante and to Elche.
Playa Tamarit –in front of “SUNSET” - is one of the “Playas de Poniente” (west beaches) of Santa Pola. From the port of Santa Pola, there are four beaches with white sand, and transparent and calm waters. The four of them are continuous, so they are like an enormous one:
* Gran Playa (1400 m length): it has all the services of an urban beach. Accesible to people with reduced mobility. Blue Flag since 1992.
* Playa Lisa (670 m): its shallow water gives children and adults the maximum safety for bathing. It also has all the services.
* Playa Tamarit (815 m): it has all the services. Blue Flag since 1992.
* Playa La Gola (3500 m): basic equipment for being qualified as natural for the protection and preservation of its environmental characteristics. There is a limited area for kitesurfing.
* Tabarca Island: from the Marina of Santa Pola several ships leave daily to this island, the first Marine Reserve of Spain. It is a voyage of only half an hour, and its transparent beaches are beautiful for diving. In one of the restaurants you can eat the famous “Caldero” traditional meal with rice and fish fresh out of the sea.
* Natural Park of the Salinas de Santa Pola. You can walk from the house.
* Mountain range of Santa Pola (about 5 km): ideal for hiking or mountain biking, and walking on cliffs. Close to the lighthouse, there is a cantilevered bridge with spectacular views.
* Surf: Playas de Poniente there are 3 windsurfing clubs in just 3 km (one of them in front of the house). In any of them it is possible to enjoy windsurfing, kirtesurf, padelsurf, sailing lessons, etc., depending on the season.
* Diving with bottle
* Throughout the year, Santa Pola celebrates several prestigious events as: Half Marathon, Tabarca-Santa Pola swim, triathlon, etc.
* Elche, 20 km from the house and very well connected by bus, has the largest palm tree forest in Europe, and only a few Arabs are larger (“Palmeral”). In August is represented “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, that in 2001 was qualified Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Close to Santa Pola ther are a lot of Golf Courses. Some of them:
* Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, 25 km)
* La Finca Golf (Algorfa, 34 km)
* El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 22 km)
* Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 30 km)
Elke and Heinz-Juergen are German. They used to come to Spain for holidays. When they visited Santa Pola they fell in love with the place: the climate, the light, the food, the wine, and –most of all– the people of the Costa Blanca.
When they retired, they decided to buy a house in Santa Pola where they could spend long periods of time, especially the mild winters.
During the periods they are in Germany, they wish to share this house with people all around the world, who can also enjoy the wonderful of Santa Pola.
Registration number: VT-488991-A