Santa Pola - Vistas a Tabarca
“Vistas a Tabarca” terraced house is a semi-detached bungalow belonging to the “Residencial Punta del Este”. Located on the first line of the Vice-admiral Blanco García promenade, in the area known as “La Cadena” in Santa Pola del Este. Just going out through the garden door you will be directly on the promenade with the coves in front of you, where you can bathe and sunbathe.
The bungalow has 320 square meters distributed as follows. Two entrances one by the private parking (where three vehicles fit) and the other entrance (garden), by the promenade.
The first entrance connects with the main floor that has a kitchen and pantry, toilet and living room with a large terrace, from where you can clearly see the Island of Tabarca. In the living room there is a comfortable sofa, armchair, TV and WiFI router.
Going up to the first floor we find four bedrooms, one of them with a double bed (150X190) and with access to the terrace front Sea. The other 3 bedrooms have a single bed (90X190). There is a full bathroom with shower on the same floor.
On the second floor there is the master bedroom with a double bed (150X190) and a bathroom ensuite with shower. Also a terrace with views of the sea and the island of Tabarca.
The house also has a semi-basement with a large fully equipped kitchen-dining room (vitro, oven, fridge and dishwasher) as well as a pantry, full bathroom with shower and access to the terrace and garden. This exit communicates with the promenade with direct access to the coves. In the dining area there are enough chairs to eat all around the table, indoors or outdoors.
The residential is located in one of the quietest locations in Santa Pola and has spectacular views of the island of Tabarca
Santa Pola is an old fishing village, located 17 kilometers from Alicante and 20 minutes from the airport. It is an perfect place to rest, stroll, buy fresh fish in “La Lonja”, play water sports and have a drink at night in the pubs on the beach.
"VIEW TO TABARCA" is in Santa Pola del Este, a residential area 3 km from the center of town. In front of the apartment, at about 300 m, there are a series of small bays -some of them sandy and others rocky- and a Promenade that connects with other avenues facing the sea, to Playa Lisa and Playa Tamarit, with a total walking distance of more than 7 km
The closest beaches to the apartment are the Carloti Beach and the Varadero Beach.
· Tabarca Island: from the Marina of Santa Pola several ships leave daily to this island, the first Marine Reserve of Spain. It is a voyage of only half an hour, and its transparent beaches are beautiful for diving. In one of the restaurants you can eat the famous “Caldero” traditional meal with rice and fish fresh out of the sea.
· Natural Park of the Salinas de Santa Pola. You can walk from the apartment.
· Mountain range of Santa Pola (about 5 km): ideal for hiking or mountain biking, and walking on cliffs. Close to the lighthouse, there is a cantilevered bridge with spectacular views.
· Surf: Playas de Poniente there are 3 windsurfing clubs in just 3 km. In any of them it is possible to enjoy windsurfing, kirtesurf, padelsurf, sailing lessons, etc., depending on the season.
· Diving with bottle
· Children will like to visit Amusement Park Pola Park and Río Safari (zoo about 6 km from apartment)
· Throughout the year, Santa Pola celebrates several prestigious events as: Half Marathon, Tabarca-Santa Pola swim, triathlon, etc.
· Elche, 20 km from the apartment and very well connected by bus, has the largest palm tree forest in Europe, and only a few Arabs are larger (“Palmeral”). In August is represented “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, that in 2001 was qualified Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Close to Santa Pola ther are a lot of Golf Courses. Some of them:
· Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, 25 km)
· La Finca Golf (Algorfa, 34 km)
· El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 22 km)
· Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 30 km)
Carmen is the owner of this house. She has spent summers there with her family for years. Her children are now all grown up and have stopped coming. But she does not want to leave the house that brings back so many memories of the years when her children were small.
So she has decided to rent it to people who are able to assess its location, its views, the breeze that is in this house in summer, its comfort.
Registration number: VT-486714-A