Torrevieja - BERGANTÍN
"BERGANTÍN" is a two bedrooms, two bathrooms apartment located on the first floor of a very accesible building in a quiet area of Torrevieja. The apartment is well equipped, and only 300 m. to Playa de los Locos, and 400 m. to Playa del Cura.
The lounge has a three-seater sofa in front of the TV, and another area with a round dining table with 4 comfortable chairs. It has a double-glazed door to a round corner terrace that faces Plaza de la Marina Española, a quiet and nice square where you can find benchs to read or swings for the kids. Apart from the door to the terrace it also has a window to street.
The master bedroom has a bed 135 x 190 cm, a large built-in closet, and a double glass door to its own small terrace. It has an en suite family bathroom with shower, sink, bidet and toilet.
The second bedroom, has two beds of 80 x 190 cm, a wardrobe and a small table with chair to work. It has also a double-glazed window to street.
In front of this second bedroom it is the other family bathroom with shower, sink, bidet and toilet. Here it is also the washing machine and the dryer.
The kitchen is equipped with ceramic stove, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery and crockery.
There is an iron and ironing board.
The house has WIFI.
Both the lounge and the main bedroom have air conditioning (cool and heat).
The entrance to the building slopes gently up to the elevator, making it easily accessible.
A private underground parking can be rented in front of the apartment, but it is not included in the price of the rent.
“BERGANTÍN” is just around 15-20 min walking to Torrevieja city center and the Marina. And in a radius of 5 min walking from apartment you can find all services: supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and bars, etc.
Torrevieja is a town located in the Costa Blanca, south of Alicante. It has several beaches of white sand and clear water and is surrounded by the protected Natural Park of the Lagunas de la Mata and Torrevieja, 3700-hectare natural area.
The distinguishing feature of the park are its two large salt lakes (Laguna de Torrevieja and Laguna de La Mata) where are flamingos and many other species. Due to the proximity of Salinas, Torrevieja has a microclimate that attracts many tourists from northern Europe spend the winter here.
In recent years Torrevieja has been developed as a tourist destination first class, mainly because of its 320 days of sunshine and average temperature of 18° C, its white sand beaches and clear water, squares and parks, the promenade and historic monuments as the Modernist Casino of the early twentieth century, and outdoor theater "enclosure of the Eras de la Sal".
The international airport of El Altet (Alicante) is 47 km. And the international airport of Murcia-San Javier 35 km. Torrevieja has good communication by bus to Alicante and Murcia.
Torrevieja is also known by the Roman pier, which is located in La Mata. And the headlights called El Moro and La Mata, used in medieval times to warn the inhabitants from pirate attacks.
Another famous attraction of Torrevieja is the variety of festivals organized here every month. Some of the most famous are the Carnivals they attend thousands of people dressed satiric and humorous way forming a crowd of colour and good humour. Easter draws crowds to the streets, roads become popular religiosity. The Good Friday procession at night is the most revered and admired in the East Coast Spanish.
In Torrevieja there are 5 beaches (playas) and natural pools at sea:
· Playa del Cura: beside the Juan Aparicio avenue. This beach has Qualitur ratings Quality, ISO 14000, ISO 9000 and Blue Flag. In the summer evenings at this beach are typical "Habaneras Evenings": many people come here to listen Habaneras.
· Playa de los Locos: its name comes from an old mental hospital that was built nearby. This beach also has clear warm waters and fine white sand. It is north of Torrevieja and also has Qualitur quality certification, ISO 14000 and ISO 9000.
· Playa de la Mata: is a quiet beach located on the outskirts of Torrevieja.
· Playa de los Náufragos: south of the town. It has a promenade, car parking and is wheelchair accessible. It has the Qualitur, ISO 14000, ISO 9000, Ecobeaches and Blue Flag certifications.
· Natural Sea Pools: just in front of the apartment. It is really the big pool where swimming in the Mediterranean sea. In the Paseo Maritimo Juan Aparicio.
· Playa de El Acequión: it is protected by breakwaters, so the sea is always calm and ideal for children to swim.
To the south of Torrevieja, the coast is full of white sand beaches and crystalline waters: excursions deserve to visit them and test them. Also the Mar Menor (35 km) is ideal for water sports, and Lo Pagán (25 km) for relaxing and medicinal mud baths.
To the North there are also the extensive sandy beaches of Guardamar del Segura (11 km) and Santa Pola (30 km), which also has the Natural Park of Salinas de Santa Pola, an area with a wide variety of flora and fauna, with a great ecological value.
From Torrevieja you can visit Benidorm (113 km), Alicante (60 km), Cartagena (62 km) and Murcia (67 km). There are buses to all these destinations.
The largest Shopping Center of Alicante was opened in 2012 just 5 km from Torrevieja: it is called "Zenia Boulevard" and has 5,000 parking spaces for cars, around 150 stores like Zara, Guess, Benetton, White, most Store European Primark, H & M, C & A, Druni, Alcampo, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin, etc. There is a large play area for children, a casino, a huge TV screen wil to watch sporting events and other sports. The mall, built outdoors, itself worth a visit and a walk.
Torrevieja area is ideal for cycling because it is completely flat.
Near Torrevieja there are also some interesting cultural visits: Elche (46 km) with its "Palmeral" and "El Misteri" that in August 2012 was rated as World Heritage, Murcia with the museum of the famous sculptor Salzillo (70 km), the Roman city Cartagena, and Orihuela (35 km) where the famous poet Miguel Hernandez was born.
Around Torrevieja there are many Golf Courses. Some of them:
· Las Ramblas (Dehesa de Campoamor, less than 20 km)
· Lomas de Campoamor (Dehesa de Campoamor, less than 20 km)
· Las Colinas (Dehesa de Campoamor, less than 20 km)
· Villamartín (Dehesa de Campoamor, less than 20 km)
· Roda Golf (San Javier, 35 km)
· Golf La Finca (Algorfa, less than 20 km)
· Golf Vistabella (Orihuela, 16 km)
· Golf La Marquesa (Rojales, less than 20 km)· La Manga Club (La Manga, 70 km)
Reg. Number: VT-488797-A
Other Houses Nearby