Valencia - Chill Out Ruzafa
Charming apartment with a romantic mezzanine in the neighourhood of Ruzafa, the fashionable neighborhood of Valencia.
“Chill Out Ruzafa” is a comfortable apartment with a traditional touch provided by the wooden-beamed ceiling and exposed brick walls.
It has two bedrooms: one with a double bed (135X190) and the other with two bunk beds (90X190). The two bedrooms have a wardrobe to store personal belongings and the double bedroom also has a TV.
There is a bathroom with shower, sink and bidet (there is a hair dryer).
A living room with a table and four chairs and the kitchen that has a 2-burner ceramic hob, oven, microwave, electric kettle, blender and toaster.
In the bedroom with the bunks, supported behind the bunks, there are low chairs to install in the dining room-kitchen and comfortably watch the TV.
There is also an iron, a travel cot for babies and a high chair for small children to eat.
You can take the ladder down (that is folded into the wall) and go up to the loft: a romantic and unique space. In the mezzanine there are two sofas that can be extended and converted into a bed. It is a space where you can relax, read a book, watch TV, have a glass of wine… there is a fence in front of the stairs that can be closed to prevent small children from going down the stairs alone.
The Ruzafa neighborhood was formerly the Arab neighborhood of the city. It is currently a fashionable area, crossed by bars, terraces, restaurants, ... in the center is the Ruzafa Market, where you can buy high quality food at an affordable price.
Walking along Avenida del Reino de Valencia and crossing Gran Vía your reach the city center in 5-7 minutes.
Walking along the same avenue but to the other side, you will reach the City of Arts and Sciences in another 10 minutes.
And if you want to go to the beach in Valencia, you can take bus number 19, that stops at Av Reino de Valencia, very close to the apartment.
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L'Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- At Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the "Fallas" festivities the "mascletàs" are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
Registration number: VT-33766-V