Valencia - Loft Dolphin
Cosy, lightly and comfortable loft close to the City of the Arts and the Sciences.
Dolphin loft has different areas: sitting room, bedroom (with a 150X190cm bed), dining area, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with all needed to cook and have meals in the apartment. There are also a toaster, kettle, coffee machine and microwave.
It is South oriented and the sun comes directly to the apartment all morning and part of the afternoon.The apartment also has WiFi, , iron and hair dryer. The washing machine is out of the loft (in a room in front of the main entrance) and it is shared with another small apartment
Dolphin loft is very close to the City of the Arts and the Sciences: just a 3 minutes walk.
It is in a quiet neighbourhood. With supermarkets, restaurants and small shops all around.
To go to the beach you can take bus number 19 at Paseo Alameda: it takes around 15 minutes. To go to the city center also bus number 19 but to the West: it also takes around 15 minutes. To go to the Bioparc bus number 95.
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L'Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Gulliver Park: it is a public park of slides where children and adults enjoy sliding
- Turia Park: 10 kilometres park with path for bikes that crosses the city from the Bioparc-Parque de Cabecera to the City of the Arts and the Sciences
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the "Fallas" festivities the "mascletàs" are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
- Marina Real, Valencia Port and Malvarrosa beach: Malvarrosa is a 7 kilometers Sandy beach
Amparo and Vicente are a very nice couple with 2 daughters. They were born in Valencia and they have Valencian typical names
Registration number: 40959-V