València - Villa in the City
This villa is a small piece of paradise within the city, very bright, a unique and privileged place, very quiet. It is an old house from the late nineteenth century, fully restored. It has a recognized architectural interest at a national level, since it belongs to an urbanization of 100 homes of the type of garden city of the 19th century. This is the largest urbanization of this type that is still preserved in the community and therefore it is protected.
Upon entering the house you find yourself in a spacious living room with corner sofa and dining table. The living room has an air conditioning unit with heat pump. In the background you can see the kitchen that is equipped for cooking: kitchen, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle. From the kitchen you can also go outside to the patio.
On one side of the living room there is a bedroom with a double bed (135X190). And a bathroom with shower under the stairs. On the upper floor there are 4 bedrooms with double beds(135X190 all of them) and a large bathroom with shower.
There is a very sunny surrounding patio where children can play and adults can rest in the sun or under the shade of the lemon tree.
At the back of the patio there is a covered area and an open area: depending on whether it is winter or summer, the outdoor dining table can be installed under the sun or at the shade. And there is direct exit from the kitchen to this outdoor dining area.
The house is located at a 20 minutes walk from the TownHall sq in Valencia, and very well connected by bus, Underground and bike lane to the city center. There is also the possibility of accessing a private car parkg for 10 euros / day.
“Villa in the city” is in a traditional neighborhood of the city where there are parks for children to play, restaurants, markets, shops and all kinds of services.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE CITY
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
ATTRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY
- Albufera Natural Park.
- El Saler beach – 20 minutes by bus
- Malvarrosa beach with promenade – 10 minutes by bus.
- The Royal Navy and Port of Valencia
Near Valencia there are several golf courses (distances expressed from the Center of Valencia):
- Parador de El Saler (distance 17.6 km, in El Saler)
- El Bosque Golf Club (distance 19,3 km, in Chiva)
- Foressos Golf (distance 18.1 km, in Picassent)
- Scorpion Golf Club (distance 14.6 km, in Bétera)
Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two spacious and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of:
– Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
Amparo and Vicente has been living in this neighbourhood for years and years. They have 2 children. They inherited this house that was bought by Amparo´s father to be their home. But now it is too big for their family.
License or registration number: VT-33771-V