Alicante - Niza II
“NIZA II”, amazing terrace in Playa de San Juan
“NIZA II” is a two bedroom apartment sea front, at the Promenade in Playa de San Juan. Its location is privileged, and it has a 10 sqm terrace with southeast orientation, which is very pleasant to read, sunbathe or having meals whole year round.
The lounge – which connects to the terrace – has a three-seater sofa in front of the 40-inch TV, and another area with a second sofa and an armchair.
Registration number: AT-458707-A
The master bedroom has two beds 90 x 190 cm, a large wardrobe, and a double glass door to the terrace. There is also a 22-inch TV. And from the bed you can see the Mediterranean. It has a small toilet en suite with sink and toilet.
The second bedroom, with northwest orientation, has two beds of 80 x 180 cm, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The lounge and both of the bedrooms have air conditioning (only cool), and ceiling fan.
The kitchen is fully equipped: microwave, oven, gas stove, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and many cutlery and crockery.
The main bathroom has a sink, shower, bidet and toilet. Here is also the washing machine.
There is an iron and ironing board.
The house has WIFI.
The urbanization has swimming pools (a standard one, with an area for children, and another one for swimming) with natural grass and parasols and trees, tennis court, playground and private parking.
At the entrance of the building there are 3 steps, but there are also access ramps.
The apartment is very well connected with Alicante and with other beaches as Benidorm, Altea, etc.: the tram stop is only 200 meters away and buses 21 and 22 stop right at the back door of the building. Also on the rear facade of the building there is a taxi rank.
“NIZA II” is in Playa de San Juan. The area belongs to the municipality of Alicante, but is 10 km north from the city center. This area was built with big avenues and green parks.
It is a summer resting area with one of the best sandy beaches of the Spanish South-East Coast. San Juan beach has a length of 2900 m, and an average width of 85 m, and it is fine golden sand. In addition, to the north it connects with Muchavista beach, and foth of them form a continuous sandy beach of more than 6 km. The water is warm, clean and transparent.
It is perfect for walkers, joggers and cyclists as all along the beach there is a Promenade. There are also small beach bars (“chiringuitos”) along the Promenade.
Because of its proximity and good communications with Alicante and other towns on the Costa Blanca, more and more people are staying all year to live in this area.
Now out of summer season, it is a quiet place with restaurants, shops, Health care, banks and all you need.
Many people also come to spend the winter months, as the climate of Alicante is mild throughout the year. The city is protected in its northern part by small hills and more to the north by a mountain chain (of about 1600 m of height). These mountain ranges make Alicante enjoy a microclimate: it does not rain in the city more than 20 days a year and the average temperature even in winter does not fall below 16 ° C. In addition there are over 2800 hours of sunshine a year.
To the north of Playa de San Juan is Campello: with a population over 24,000 inhabitants -and 100,000 residents in summer time-, it nevertheless possesses the quietness and the charm of the traditional marine populations.
- Taking the TRAM (narrow gauge railway that connects Alicante with Denia) you can visit some towns of the coast, and also has stops on many beaches. The station is 200 m from the apartment. (www.tramalacant.es)
- Diving (www.atlantidabuceo.com)
- Natural Park El Peñon de Ifach (Calpe, 63 km) (www.calpe.es)
- Las Fuentes del Algar (63 km): beautiful natural sites, Dino Park, to visit Callosa d’en Sarrià (www.lasfuentesdelalgar.com)
- Terra Mítica (38 km): Thematic Park in Benidorm (www.terramiticapark.com)
- Guadalest (60 km): small village of the Arab era with a great cultural heritage and picturesque enclave (www.guadalest.es)
- Sierra de Bernia (55 km): hiking trails (www.wikiloc.com)
- Elche (39 km)
- El Palmeral: the biggest concentration of palm trees in Europe. It was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2000 (www.huertodelcura.com)
- El Misteri: religious sacra-lyrical drama which is held in mid-August in the Basilica of Santa María in Elche. It was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2001 (www.misteridelx.com/)
- Alicante Golf (Alicante, 2,5 km): (www.alicantegolf.com)
- Golf Bonalba (Mutxamel, 12 km): (www.golfbonalba.com)
- El Plantío Golf (Alicante, 23 km): (www.elplantio.com)
- Alenda Club de Golf (Monforte del Cid, 30 km): (www.alendagolf.com)
Jose Antonio and Begoña live in Madrid, but they love Alicante. They have another apartment in this same building, where they have summered and spent seasons for many years. They bought NIZA II bought some years ago so that their children and friends could visit them, and also to enjoy their grandchildren. Now their grandchildren are older and spend summers elsewhere. They have decided to share the apartment with people from all over the world who want to enjoy the quietness, the excellent climate of Alicante, San Juan beach, and an apartment that they have been improving year after year to have all the necessary amenities.