Campoamor - Villa Mercedes
In a corner with a garden all around the house and with a private swimming pool (from May to October) surrounded by a fence to prevent children’s falling.
A big terrace oriented to the East and over the lawn and trees is the best for summer afternoons and winter breakfast. Another terrace in the main entrance and oriented to the west is great to have breakfast in summer over more lawn and palm-trees.
The barbecue close to the pool is perfect to organize parties with friends.
The villa is decorated in the traditional Spanish stile with dark wood furniture, wood “casetones” doors and wooden blinds.
In front of the entrance there is the living room with the chimney on the left. A big door in front of the entrance takes you to the terrace. The terrace is a bit raised from the garden. The breeze comes and goes always in this terrace. We usually spend most time there in summer.
A huge and very comfortable sofa in front of the satellite TV (with more than 600 channels) is great to spend a relaxing afternoon.
At the left of the hall there is the kitchen with another door that takes you to the pool through a courtyard. The kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven microwave, toaster, refrigerator and dishwasher.
Rooms and bathrooms are situated on the right of the hall. The corridor has a room with a 1,35m bed and a bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower and tub on the right. 2 more bedrooms are on the left: a room with two 90cm single beds and another room with a 1,35m bed. At the end of the corridor there is the main bedroom with a 1,50m queen-sized bed and a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
The villa is equipped with heating and chimney to be used in winter. Air conditioning and ceiling fans for summer.
The villa is well prepared for children. Cradle, toys, DVDs for children in case it rains…
And pets are also welcome.
Families staying at this property will not just be staying in a villa in Spain, they will be staying in a very Spanish family home in a very Spanish location.
450 € / week 4 PAX
70 € extra person/week
595 € / week 4 PAX
105 € extra person/week
2.000 € / week
Additional cleaning and laundry costs.
For exact price information, you can send a reservation form.
The villa is located in Dehesa de Campoamor, Orihuela Playa, Alicante.
Campoamor is a very exclusive place: very quiet, with only a supermarket, a Chemistry, three restaurants (Las Villas, Casa Alfonso and Harbor), a very good ice-cream shop, the Church and a 24 hours open shop which is just 50 meters from my villa. There are also 2 “chiringuitos” in the beach where you can have “tapas” wearing your swimming costume.
The restaurant in front of the villa “Casa Alfonso” has been awarded a Michelin Star.
But the villa it is close to the hectic Torrevieja where you can find anything and everything: big shopping malls, thriving nightlife and discos.
- Club Social, just 100 meters away from the villa: big swimming pool, small swimming pool for children, 3 tennis courts, playground for children, cafeteria and free internet access. Free entrance if you are staying in the villa.
- Club Nautico just 5 minutes walking: to rent a boat and sail.
- Walk by the beach and the cliffs in Aquamarina beach: there is a beautiful walk by a wooden gangway on the cliffs (just 15 minutes walking from the villa).
- Go to the beach: there are 2 beaches in Campoamor. The small beach and the Aquamarina beach are separated by the sportive harbor which is in the middle. The small beach is only 10 minutes walking from the villa and the Aquamarina is around 15 minutes walking
- To rent bikes
- Summer cinema open air with 2 films every night.
- Pradera every afternoon in summer there are hundreds of girls and boys playing in the prairie in front of the Cafeteria El Potro(about 200 meters from the villa, close to the supermarket).
- Horseback riding
- Going by ship to Tabarca Island
- Big theme park in Benidorm: Terra Mitica
- Theme park in water Aquopolis
- Animals park in Murcia Terra Natura
- Natural park in Torrevieja
- Roman city: Cartagena (53 km)
- Wild beaches, Calblanque Natural Park
In 50 km around my villa you can find the following golf courses:
- Las Lomas de Campoamor
- Roda Golf (San Javier)
- Golf La Finca (Algorfa)
- Golf Villamartín (Orihuela)
- Mar Menor Golf
- La Manga Golf Club
- Club de Golf Las Ramblas de Orihuela
- Corvera Golf
- Golf La Marquesa (Rojales)
- La Torre, El Valle y Hacienda Riquelme Golf Courts
- La Tercia Golf
- Mosa Trajectum
My name is Pilar. “Villa Mercedes” has belonged to my family for years and years and I am in charge of it since 2003. “Mercedes” is the name of my mother and my daughter.
My big family has spent holidays in this villa for many years and we have many good memories here. For instance one of my cousins married a boy who met years ago during a holiday in Campoamor. They are now married and they have 3 children. Uncles, aunts, cousins, friends … many came to Campoamor as the villa is big enough, very comfortable and quiet.
I live in Valencia and I go to Campoamor very often (it is only 250 km away) as I love it.
I like very much sailing, going to the beach, I love the warm water of the sea, having parties with friends at home and reading. I also like going to the park to play with my baby and my dog.
Reg. Number: AT-439592-V
Other Houses Nearby