Cullera - View to the Sea
The apartment “View to the Sea” receives its name because you can see the Sea and the beach from all windows in the apartment. And from the side balcony you can also see the Castle of Cullera.
“View to the Sea” has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with capacity for 6 people.
The living-dining room-kitchen is surrounded by windows facing the Sea. Just below the terrace is San Antonio beach: Cullera Bay. The apartment is in the center of the bay and therefore in the center of the village, surrounded by shops, restaurants, supermarkets, …
In the living room there is a dining table with 6 chairs, a 3-seater sofa and two comfortable armchairs. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster.
The terrace surrounds the living room: at the front the terrace is wider (3 meters wide by 6 meters long) and continues as a balcony on the entire side of the apartment, where you can install sun loungers overlooking the sea in the morning or the Castle in the afternoons.
The double room (with a 150X190 bed) has an ensuite bathroom with shower. From the window you can see the Sea.
There is a second bathroom in the hallway (also with shower) and a closet where the washing machine and the water heater are installed. The two rooms have a trundle bed (two beds of 90X190 each room), built-in wardrobes and work-study table.
Additional cleaning and laundry costs.
For exact price information, you can send a reservation form.
Cullera is a coastal town in the Valencian Community located only 38 kilometers from the city of València.
Cullera has several beaches:
- Mareny de Sant Llorenç: north of Cullera close to La Albufera. It’s a nudist beach
- Dosel: quiet beach in the area of La Albufera
- Faro: small beach located between cliffs and good for diving
- Cap Blanc (Cabo Blanco): perfect for windsurfers because of its optimal wind regime
- Los Olivos: small and familiar beach located between Cap Blanc and Faro beaches
- Racó: is the beach area where the most modern hotels of Cullera are located
- San Antonio: is the largest and most famous beach in Cullera. It has a shell shape, fine white sand and warm water. It has Blue Flag and Q for tourist quality
- Escollera: quiet beach to the left of the Jucar River
- Marenyet: small beach on the right bank of the Jucar. Suitable for surf lovers due to its wind regime
- Estany: located at the mouth of Estany lagoon. It’s a family beach
- Brosquil: south of Cullera and pet friendly
You arrive to Valencia driving north through La Albufera: a very special área. La Albufera is a freshwater lake separated from the Mediterranean Sea (El Saler beach) only by a small forest and white sand called Dehesa de El Saler about 1 kilometre wide. This place is one of the few places al over the World where you can see the sunrise and the sunset from the same place in the water. La Albufera was nominated ZEPA (Special Protection for the Birds) in 1986 and LIC (Site of Community Importance) because all kind of birds that migrate from the North of Europe to Africa to spend winter stops at La Albufera to rest.
This wonderful Natural Park belongs to the city of Valencia and it is located only at 10 kilometers from the city center.
In Cullera there are several places that deserve a visit:
- Arab castle on top of the mountain looking to the town
- Watchtower of Marenyet, 1577
- Cave of the pirate Dragut: Cullera was sacked in the 16th century by a Turkish pirate named Dargut. In this villa there is a museum that evokes those times
- L’Estany is a freshwater lake open to the sea. In this area there are many and very good local restaurants.
- Cullera Water Park
Valencia city is at only 38 kilometres from Valencia city:
Toni lives in Sueca (Valencia) and bought this apartment to spend the family holidays with his wife and children, but the time passed, children are older and now they almost do not use it, so they have decided to rent it to other people that value the proximity to the beach and at the same time being in the center of town
Registration number: AT-47154-V
Other Houses Nearby