El Campello - Blamar
“BLAMAR” is a duplex on the second floor of a building facing the sea, in front of the intlet to the port of El Campello, and Playa Carrer la Mar.
In the main floor there is a terrace of about 30 sqm, and a solarium of 10 sqm above. Both the terrace and the solarium are facing southeast, so it is very pleasant during most part of the year, not only for sunbathing but also to have meals, a snack, or just read while listening to the sound of the sea and watching the fishing or sport boats coming in and out the port.
On the floor by which you access the apartment are the two bedrooms, and the main bathroom.
The first bedroom has a bed of 190 x 150 cm, large built-in wardrobe, and a glass door to a small terrace. It has a TV.
The second bedroom has a trundle bed with two mattresses of 190 x 90 cm, two wardrobes (one of them built-in) and double sliding glass door that leads to the same terrace.
In front of the bedrooms is the bathroom, which has a shower with screen, sink, bidet and WC. It has a small window to a backyard.
On the upper floor (which connects to the entrance floor by stairs with 16 steps) it is the living-dining room, the main terrace, the kitchen and a toilet.
The living-dining room is very spacious. On the left side it has a comfortable sofa with chaise longue for 4 people in front of the Smart TV 46 inches, and on the right there is an extendable table where 6 people can comfortably have meals. It is very bright because it has a double sliding door to the main terrace, and a window to a backyard.
The main terrace is perhaps the highlight of the house. It is at a very short distance from the beach and the port, but at the same time it is a place with privacy, because it is set back from the facade that faces the beach. It has two environments: in the area closest to the sea there is a sofa and a couple of armchairs to read, take a snack, etc., and in the area closest to the lounge there is an extendable table with chairs where you can comfortably have meals up to 8 people.
The kitchen is equipped with induction cooker, extractor fan, oven, refrigerator and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, … It has enough crockery, cutlery and utensils. It also has an osmosis device to filter the water.
The kitchen has a glass door to another small terrace where there is a closet with cleaning materials.
The washing machine is in a small room under the stairs.
Next to the kitchen there is a toilet that has a sink and wc. It has a small window to a backyard.
Although the house itself is a duplex, next to the living room there is another staircase with 16 steps that gives access to a third floor where there is a solarium of 10 sqm.
There is a hair dryer, iron and ironing board.
The house has WIFI.
The apartment has a private undergroung parking. The access is with a vehicle lift. Parking is not included in the prices.
El Campello is a privileged place on the Costa Blanca. Just 13 kilometers to Alicante city center and 34 to Benidorm.
It is an old fishing village, that without losing its roots, has managed to become a prime tourist town.
It has 23 kilometers of coastline. In its long shore, there are very large white-sandy beaches with clear waters such as Playa Carrer la Mar (1850 m lenght and about 30 m width) which is just in front of “Blamar”. Also Playa Muchavista which connects with Playa San Juan and form a continuous beach of more than 6 km. There are as well as small bays that appear after the Illeta: from Morro Blanc to the Carritxal.
Very close to El Campello there are also mountains with fantastic places like “la Lloma de Reixes”, “Les Puntes de Gosálvez” or “la Sierra del Xixí”.
With a population of over 24,000 inhabitants and more 100,000 residents in summer, yet it has the calm and charm of traditional fishing villages. Perhaps its demographic progression is due to the presence of another welcomed neighbour: The Sun. El Campello has more than 250 days of sunshine a year and an annual average temperature of 19 °C.
A couple of minutes walk from the apartment is La Lonja, where every day when the fishing boats return, it takes place one of the most famous fish auctions in the Costa Blanca, for its tradition and the quality of its products.
- Catching the TRAM (narrow-gauge railway connecting Alicante with Denia) you can visit many villages and towns of the “Costa Blanca”, and it has also stops in many beaches. TRAM station is 5 minutes walking from the apartment.(http://www.tramalicante.es/page.php)
- Diving (http://www.atlantidabuceo.com/)
- Coves del Canelobre (Busot, 25 km from Alicante): karst caves that are one of the most important touristic attraction in whole Alicante province (https://turismobusot.com/que-ver/las-cuevas-del-canelobre/)
- El Peñon de Ifach Natural Park (Calpe, 59 km (http://www.calpe.es/ver/224/el-pe%C3%B1on-de-ifach.html)
- “Las Fuentes del Algar” (60 km): fantastic nature ladscape, Dino Park, visit to the village Callosa d’en Sarrià(http://www.lasfuentesdelalgar.com/)
- Terra Mítica (35 km): Thematic Park in Benidorm http://www.terramiticapark.com/)
- Guadalest (53 km): little village of the Arab era with a rich cultural heritage and picturesque location (http://www.guadalest.es/)
- Sierra de Bernia (55 km): hiking trails (http://es.wikiloc.com/rutas/senderismo/espana/comunidad-valenciana/bernia)
- Elche (41 km)
- El Palmeral: the biggest concentration of palm trees in Europe. Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (UNESCO) since 2000: (http://jardin.huertodelcura.com/el-palmeral/)
- El Misteri: religious sacra-lyrical drama which is held in mid-August in the Basilica of Santa María in Elche. It was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 2001 (http://www.misteridelx.com/es/)
- Alicante Golf (Alicante, 8 km): (http://www.alicantegolf.com/ing/index.php)
- Golf Bonalba (Mutxamel, 8 km): (http://golf.golfbonalba.com/)
- El Plantío Golf (Alicante, 25 km): (http://www.elplantio.com/campo-golf.php)
- Alenda Club de Golf (Monforte del Cid, 32 km): (https://www.alendagolf.com/en/home/)
Inma and Ángel bought “BLAMAR” a few years ago mainly to spend the summer months with their daughters. Now that they have been growing, they tend to organize themselves in a different way, and they come much less to El Campello. For this reason they decided to share the apartment with people from all over the world who want to enjoy, the quietness, the excellent climate of Alicante, and this really special apartment.
The name of the apartment is in honour to their daughter, who are called Blanca and Marta.
And furthermore in Valencian, the language that is used in some towns of the region, “blau mar” means “blue sea”, which also suggests the beautiful colour that the Mediterranean usually has in this area.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: AT-476449-A
Other Houses Nearby