El Campello - Breezes II Apartment
“Breezes II” apartment is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom and nice terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea and Playa de Muchavista. This apartment is in a complex with a pool. And it has also a car park.
The sunny terrace is front sea and also the sitting room, kitchen and master bedroom: from them you can hear the waves of the Sea. The apartment has a complete equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, blender and kettle. It also has WiFi.
The property is in a perfect location if you want to use the Tram (electric train) which takes you straight into the heart of Alicante in only 15 min. You will be easily able to try one of Alicante’s fine restaurants overlooking the harbor or shop in Alicante’s great shops. This tram also takes you as far as Benidorm, Denia and Altea too.
But if you do not want to go that far there are 2 restaurants at just 100 meters from the apartment and also a small shop. El Campello is just at 2 kilometers where you will find plenty of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, tapas bar and also a Lonja where you can buy fish directly taken from the Sea.
El Campello is a coastal village at the Valencian Community. Located at 13 kilometres north Alicante and 34 Kilometres south Benidorm. And at 45 kilometers from the beautiful town Altea.
It is a very special place in the Alicante coastline as mountains and sea surround it. Brisas apartment is located at Muchavista beach that is a a 6 kilometers beach with white sand and transparent water. Alco close to the well known little beaches Baños de la Reina and Coveta Fumá.
El Campello enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate; as is it is surrounded by mountains, it can sometimes get hot in summer, but it is protected against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
In 1986 the World Health Organisation recommended the climate of the area as one of the most equitable in the world – neither too hot in the summer nor too cold in the winter. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year round destination.
Brisas apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Campello, Alicante.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Tram that goes from Alicante to Denia with stops in all important towns in the coast: Villajoyosa, Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia.
Some places worth visiting:
- Aquaparks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Aqualandia at 20 minutes driving
- Mercados callejeros
- El Campello Promenade and fish market at a walk with products just fished in the Sea.
- Popular feasts “Christians and Moors” from the 11th to the 15th October at Campello. San Juan bonfires at the end of June in Alicante as well as the Holy Week parades also in Alicante.
- Alicante golf (18 holes) at 15 minutes by car,
- El Plantio (18 holes) at 15 minutes by car
- Oliva Nova (18 holes) at 40 minutes by car
- Aitana (18 holes) in Benidorm at 25 minutes by car.
Maribel and Fernando are from Valencia. They moved years ago to Alicante for work and bought this apartment front Sea for their holidays. Now their children are already grown up and they come to this apartment not that often. So they have decided to share it with people who also love watching, hearing and smelling the Sea.
Reg Number: VT-446648-A
Other Houses Nearby