Mareny Blau - Casa Tarongers
Casa Tarongers (orange trees in Valenciano) is a family house with a pool in Mareny Blau. It has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with capacity for 12 people.
After stepping the stairs from the garden and opening the front door, we find the living-dining room, with a sofa and 2 armchairs, a dining table with 6 chairs and the door that leads to the kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, toaster, oven, microwave, vitro stove and 2 refrigerators
Close to the dining area there is a bathroom with a shower.
The stairs lead to the first floor where there are two rooms with a double bed (150X190), a room with two bunk beds (4 beds in total) and another room with bunk beds (two beds). There is another bathroom with a bath and shower. And another flight of stairs leads to the second floor where there are two other rooms with double beds (one of 135X190 and the other of 150X190).
In the back garden is the swimming pool (with a door to prevent the entrance of small children), a large patio with an awning for shade in summer and the barbecue.
In the garage there are tables and chairs to set up on the patio and be able to enjoy the outdoor barbecue. Also in the garage there is a table football, a pingpong and a plastic house for the children to play
Mareny Blau belongs to Sueca and it is at 30 kilometers from Valencia.
The beach of Mareny Blau is of fine sand, very pleasant to step on and perfect for sports such as beach volleyball, soccer, jogging in the sand ... and also has a promenade.
This beach is also very used by lovers of Kitesurfing and fishing.
In Mareny Blau, many families in Valencia spend their holidays: it is a safe environment (urbanization with security), quiet and familiar. Very nice to spend a few days of summer.
The rest of the year is a quiet urbanization. There is a bar-restaurant open all year, a grocery store and other restaurants that open only in summer. Very close (4 minutes by car) are Mareny de Barraquetes and Mareny de San Lorenzo where there are more shops and restaurants.
In Cullera (8 kilometers from Mareny Blau) there are several places that deserve a visit:
- Arab castle on top of the mountain looking to the town
- Watchtower of Marenyet, 1577
- Cave of the pirate Dragut: Cullera was sacked in the 16th century by a Turkish pirate named Dargut. In this villa there is a museum that evokes those times
- L'Estany is a freshwater lake open to the sea. In this area there are many and very good local restaurants.
- Cullera Water Park: https://cullera.aquopolis.es/
Valencia city is at only 38 kilometres In Valencia you will be able to visit:
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L'Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colourful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping centre.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octagonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the "Fallas" festivities the "mascletàs" are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
Pablo and his siblins have spent the summers of thier youth in this villa. After years all of them are married and have children and all together came to this villa year after year. Now their children are grown up and they have decided to share their villa with its pool and close beach with many others, as they have done for so many years.
Registration number: VT-49950-V