Mareny Blau - Sagitario Apartment
The apartment “Sagitario” in Mareny Blau is a very nice apartment with a terrace facing the sea.
The apartment is on the ninth floor with beautiful views over the beach from the Terrace and the Natural Park of La Albufera from the balcony.
Having crossed east-west ventilation is a very fresh apartment in summer.
The apartment “Sagitario” has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with capacity for 6 people.
From the small entrance hall you can see the living room to the front and a room to the right: this room has a 145X190cm bed and has sea views.
In the living room there is a dining table with 7 chairs, two sofas for 3 people each and a comfortable armchair with electric lift.
From the living room you go out to the terrace (measures 1.5X6 meters) where there is a table to eat outdoors with 4 chairs and a bed where you can nap looking out to the Sea.
The kitchen is equipped with induction cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster. It also has a dishwasher and washing machine.
From the kitchen there is access to a balcony where there is a drying rack and a small storage room where the beach chairs, umbrella and spare gas bottle are stored (the butane gas is for the water heater).
The corridor that leads from the living room to the left leads to the two bedrooms and two bathrooms with showers. The rooms have a 145X190 cm bed and a small bed of 80X190 cm. Both rooms open onto the balcony and have views of the Albufera Natural Park.
The bathrooms are both complete and have a shower each.
Also in the apartment there is an ironing board, iron and hair dryer.
The apartment has a garage space. And you will be able to use the pool and tennis court of the complex.
In this apartment we accept dogs weighing up to 5 kilos.
Mareny Blau belongs to Sueca and it is at 30 kilometers from Valencia.
The beach of Mareny Blau is of fine sand, very pleasant to step on and perfect for sports such as beach volleyball, soccer, jogging in the sand … and also has a promenade.
This beach is also very used by lovers of Kitesurfing and fishing.
In Mareny Blau, many families in Valencia spend their holidays: it is a safe environment (urbanization with security), quiet and familiar. Very nice to spend a few days of summer.
The rest of the year is a quiet urbanization. There is a bar-restaurant open all year, a grocery store and other restaurants that open only in summer. Very close (4 minutes by car) are Mareny de Barraquetes and Mareny de San Lorenzo where there are more shops and restaurants.
In Cullera (8 kilometers from Mareny Blau) there are several places that deserve a visit:
- Arab castle on top of the mountain looking to the town
- Watchtower of Marenyet, 1577
- Cave of the pirate Dragut: Cullera was sacked in the 16th century by a Turkish pirate named Dargut. In this villa there is a museum that evokes those times
- L’Estany is a freshwater lake open to the sea. In this area there are many and very good local restaurants
- Cullera Water Park: https://cullera.aquopolis.es/in-the-park/?lang=en
Valencia city is at only 30 kilometres. In Valencia you will be able to visit:
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colourful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping centre.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octagonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
Ana has spent the summers of her youth in this apartment: she has a special affection for him. Now that she has grown children, she has decided to give the option to spend the summer with other families who want to enjoy the views of the sea and the beach, as she has done for so many years.
Registration number: AT-47863-V