Santa Pola - Marina Apartment
“MARINA” apartment is on the fourth floor of a building located in Playa Lisa, a quiet and familiar place even in high season. The coast of this southern area of Santa Pola is known as Playas de Poniente, and constitutes a set of beaches of fine sand and continuous transparent waters of almost 4 kilometres.
It has a wonderful terrace of 10 sqm facing the sea, with privileged views, and a south-east orientation. You will spend many hours of the day in it during many months of the year. Apart from sunbathing, it is very nice to read, make meals or take a snack.
You can also access the upper terrace of the building, approximately 400 sqm. On this terrace there is an outdoor shower, which is very useful to remove the sand when returning from the beach.
The entrance of the apartment leads to a spacious and bright living-dining room with a three-seater sofa, two armchairs, and a table where eight people can eat. The TV is 49-inch widescreen (Samsung Smart TV) and features a keyboard. And in one of the corners there is a small desk ideal to work with the computer. The living room (and all of the bedrooms) has a ceiling fan.
The living room connects with the kitchen through an archway, so you see also the sea when cooking. It is equipped with hob, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, extractor fan, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle.
From one of the corners of the living room there is the hallway that connects with the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
The first room has two beds: one of 90×180 cm and another of 80×190 cm, and ventilates to a gallery where the washing machine and the clothesline are.
The next room has two beds 90×200 cm and a large wardrobe.
The master bedroom has a bed 135×190 cm, a built-in wardrobe and a chest of drawers. It has outside ventilation.
The bathroom has a shower with a shower-screen, washbasin, bidet and WC. It also has ventilation to the street.
The house has iron and hair dryer. WIFI is also available.
In the surroundings of the apartment it is easy to park even in high season, except on the weekends of August, when more people come to the beach.
The building has a lift
Santa Pola is an old fishing village, located 17 kilometres from Alicante and 10 minutes from the airport. It is an ideal place to rest, stroll, buy fresh fish in “La Lonja”, play water sports and have a drink at night in the pubs on the beach.
Next to the building where the apartment is located there is a bus stop that leads to Alicante and to Elche.
Playa Lisa -where “MARINA” is located- is one of the “Playas de Poniente” (west beaches) of Santa Pola. From the port of Santa Pola, there are four beaches with white sand, and transparent and calm waters. The four of them are continuous, so they are like an enormous one:
- Gran Playa (1060 m length): it has all the services of an urban beach. Accesible to people with reduced mobility.
- Playa Lisa (600 m): its shallow water gives children and adults the maximum safety for bathing. It also has all the services.
- Playa Tamarit (665 m): it has all the services.
- La Gola beach (1710 m): basic equipment for being qualified as natural for the protection and preservation of its environmental characteristics. There is a limited area for kitesurfing.
Tabarca Island: from the Marina of Santa Pola several ships leave daily to this island, the first Marine Reserve of Spain. It is a voyage of only half an hour, and its transparent beaches are beautiful for diving. In one of the restaurants you can eat the famous “Caldero” traditional meal with rice and fish fresh out of the sea.
- Natural Park of the Salinas de Santa Pola. You can walk from the apartment.
- Mountain range of Santa Pola (about 5 km): ideal for hiking or mountain biking, and walking on cliffs. Close to the lighthouse, there is a cantilevered bridge with spectacular views.
- Surf: Playas de Poniente there are 3 windsurfing clubs in just 3 km (one of them in front of the apartment). In any of them it is possible to enjoy windsurfing, kirtesurf, padelsurf, sailing lessons, etc., depending on the season.
- Diving with bottle
- Throughout the year, Santa Pola celebrates several prestigious events as: Half Marathon, Tabarca-Santa Pola swim, triathlon, etc.
Elche, 20 km from the apartment and very well connected by bus, has the largest palm tree forest in Europe (“Palmeral”), and only a few Arabs are larger . In August is represented “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, that in 2001 was qualified Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Close to Santa Pola ther are a lot of Golf Courses. Some of them:
- Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, 25 km)
- La Finca Golf (Algorfa, 34 km)
- El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 22 km)
- Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 30 km)
Jesús has 4 siblings. His parents bought the apartment when he was a child, and the whole family have very good memories of the long periods spent here, very near Elche, where they lived. Now that everyone has their own family and is not so easy to get together, they have decided to share this magnificent apartment with people from all over the world.
Nº Registro: AT-451879-A
Other Houses Nearby