València - Abastos Apartment
“ABASTOS” It is an apartment decorated with great care and a lot of style, providing all the comforts. Spectacular parquet floor. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
It is located next to Mercado de Abastos.
The entrance has direct access to the dining room which is spacious and bright. It has a large table with 6 chairs with capacity for 8 people.
It has a double sofa and two armchairs. It has T.V., DVD and music equipment.
Through a large window you can see the kitchen, spacious and equipped with oven, microwave, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, extractor hood, and kettle (kettel). It has a table with 4 chairs.
The master bedroom is very spacious, with a dressing area and a window that overlooks the patio, has some threads to tend.
The bed is 150x200cm. There is a bathroom integrated into the room itself, with a bathtub, two sinks, a toilet and a bidet.
The second bedroom is double, with a bed size of 135x200cm.
And the third one has two single beds.
The three bedrooms have large closets with sliding doors.
In the corridor there is also a large closet with much capacity and where the electric boiler is, an auxiliary drying rack, the iron and ironing board. There are also vacuum cleaner and several fans.
The second independent bathroom, is in the hallway, equipped with bathtub, washbasin, WC and bidet.
In the house there is a hair dryer, a travel cot and a travel highchair for children.
It has air conditioning (in the master bedroom and living room) and WIFI. There is automatic central heating, with radiators in all rooms.
The orientation of the living room is South. It is bright and airy.
“ABASTOS” It is right next to the famous market of Abastos of Valencia. A 15 minute walk is the center of the city where the Cathedral is located and the shops of the center are 20 minutes away.
There are bus and metro stops within a 2-minute walk.
The old Mercado de Abastos in Valencia was originally conceived as a market for the supply of goods. For its definition, it was proposed to provide a large number of services, including, in addition to the sales outlets, administrative offices, public services, certified species, veterinary inspection service, tobacconist, cafeteria, etc. program that will then be considered one of the best markets in Europe.
Currently its use is for public facilities in the neighborhood, educational facilities and sports facilities with public swimming pools.
** It can be accessed by free with a punctual ticket of 3.70€ from Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 16:00 or during the weekend throughout the openinghours.
** You can also get bonuses of 10 sessions with a price of 33.70€ which can be accessed throughout the opening hours.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE CITY
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L’Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Mercado Central: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: 1,916 market converted into shopping center.
- Torres de Quart: a pair of 15th-century defensive Gothic towers that formed part of the walls of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can go up and see the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course not forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with an octonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where at the “Fallas” festivities the “mascletàs” are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good fun time.
MUSEUMS: From the Sciences Prince Felipe, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM), Lead Soldaditos Museum, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Museum Fallero, Museum in the Bullring and guided tours , Museum of the Patriarch, etc.
ATTRACTIONS OUT OF THE CITY
- Albufera Natural Park
- El Saler beach: 20 minutes by bus
- Malvarrosa beach with promenade: 10 minutes by bus
- The Royal Navy and Port of Valencia
Near Valencia there are several golf courses (distances expressed from the Center of Valencia):
- Parador de El Saler (distance 17.6 km, in El Saler)
- El Bosque Golf Club (distance 19,3 km, in Chiva)
- Foressos Golf (distance 18.1 km, in Picassent)
- Scorpion Golf Club (distance 14.6 km, in Bétera)
Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two spacious and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of:
– Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
Robin and Dan are the owners of this beautiful home. They are Americans, residents of California, USA, with three young children. They know what it is like to travel to other countries and with children, so they tried to make the apartment very kid and family friendly. They want to share this apartment with people from other parts of the world.
Registration number: AT-44370-V
Other Houses Nearby