València - Sandy Beach II
Cozy apartment front beach at 15 kilometers from Valencia.
“Sandy Beach II” has a very nice terrace with a table and chairs to have meals, read or talk in front of the beach. There is nothing between the terrace and the sandy beach. The sitting room and also the master bedroom face the beach: you will hear the Sea from bed and even see the sunrise.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed 150 X 190 and the other 2 single beds 90 X 190) and 2 bathrooms: one with a shower and the other with a bath.
The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle. It has also washing machine in the laundry room.
The building belongs to a complex that has pool for adults, pool for children, playground and paddle courts.
Located in the Natural Park of La Albufera “Sandy Beach II” is surrounded by nature.
La Albufera is a freshwater lake separated from the Mediterranean Sea (El Saler beach) only by a small forest and white sand called Dehesa de El Saler about 1 kilometer wide. This place is one of the few places al over the World where you can see the sunrise and the sunset from the same place in the water. La Albufera was nominated ZEPA (Special Protection for the Birds) in 1986 and LIC (Site of Community Importance) because all kind of birds that migrate from the North of Europe to Africa to spend winter stops at La Albufera to rest.
This wonderful Natural Park belongs to the city of Valencia and it is located only at 10 kilometers from the city center.
For further information about La Albufera see:
- La Albufera Parque Natural
- A day at La Albufera: La Albufera
- And the following videos: Albufera en Otoño 1, Albufera en Otoño 2, Amanecer en El Saler, Icarus en La Albufera
There is a very frequent bus (number 25) that takes you from “Sandy Beach” apartment to Valencia city center in about 30 minutes.
- “El Perellonet” beach is the beach you see from the terrace and window: it is a 3 kilometers sandy beach. As it is further from Valencia than El Saler it is usually not busy even in August.
- El Saler beach: it is a five kilometers of open beach of fine golden sand. Sheltered from western winds by a dune chain of high ecological value and a wide extension of pinewoods giving its environment a wild and natural aspect. In summer, Garbí wind blowing in the evening makes this beach one of the favorite ones for windsurfing keens. The beginning of El Saler beach is naturist.
- Sandy beach apartment is located in Valencia City. Best information about tourism in Valencia is at https://www.visitvalencia.com/
- Visit La Albufera: there are two visitors’ centres, El Racó de l´Olla and Caballerizas, both set in the Racó de l´Olla ecological reserve, which is reached via the Palmar road.
Closest golf course from Sandy Beach apartment is El Saler Golf Course. It is one of the best golf courses in Europe. It is a beautiful golf course as you can see the sea all the time while you are playing.
More information about El Saler Golf course: Golf El Saler
There are other 4 golf courses in 10 kilometers around Valencia:
- Club Escorpion in Betera, 27 holes: Escorpion
- El Bosque in Chiva: El Bosque
- Foresoss Golf in Picassent, 18 holes Foressos
- Manises: Golf Manises
Rosa and Jose Mª bought this apartment some years ago. It is the last building built in the area and the construction is modern.
They have 5 children and 10 grand children and now they are too many people to fit in the apartment and use it much less than before.
Registration number: AT-38204-V