Jávea - Magic Montgó Apartment
“Magic Montgó” apartment is located in Javea between the Marina and El Arenal beach, at around 200 meters from the sea. It is in a very quiet area facing “El Montgó” mountain. The beautiful sunsets over the Montgó Mountain are the reason for its name. The building is newly constructed: it has its own car park, 2 beautiful swimming pools and a big and nice garden. An international supermarket is located in front of the entrance and another big supermarket at just 50 meters from the apartment. Lots of restaurants, shops and the Medical center are in the Marina at 500 meters.
“Magic Montgó” apartment is a 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms apartment with a spacious sitting room and a very nice terrace looking at the Montgó mountain.
The kitchen is well equipped with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, mixer and all needed to cook and eat. The apartment is equipped with central heating to be used in winter. And a car park space is also included.
Javea was a Fisher Little town in the Valencian Community. It is located at 90 kilometers from Alicante and 97 kilometers from Valencia. It is a very special place in the Alicante coast line as it is surrounded by mountains and sea.
The San Antonio Cape is located North: the view from there is impressive and you will see all the bay. Montgó Mountain is located North-West: you can climb to the top of this mountain (753 meters high) and see from there a wonderful view all around. River Gorgos valley is located West. To the South you will see Granadella Mountains and Cape La Nao. To the East the sea: you will see Ibiza Island on clear days.
Javea coast line is full of beautiful corners to be discovered. It has 25 kilometers of coves, cliffs and beaches with transparent water and Mediterranean forest.
The climate is very soft all year round: average temperature is between 18ºC and 22ºC. In this privileged place there are many cultural, sporting and leisure activities to choose from and enjoy
“Magic Montgo” apartment has many attractions in less than half an hour walking and driving:
- Shooting range
- Big white sandy beach and many small rock beaches in Javea
- Mediterranean and international restaurants.
- Trecking routes / walk, bike and kayak.
- Dive, snorkle, paddle surf, surf, sail and wind surf.
- Tennis, padle and gym.
- Renting boats at some Marinas: Javea, Canal de la Fontana, Denia and Moraira.
- Karting and paintball.
Some places worth visiting:
- Cabo de San Antonio, Cabo de la Nao, Cueva de las Calaveras, Cova Tallada, Cala Moraig.
- Historical sightseeing Javea, Denia and Altea.
- Natural Parks: Montgo and Peñon de IFAC
- Fuentes del Algar
- Water and theme parks: Terra Mítica, Terra Natura and Acualandia at 30 minutes driving.
- Markets: Javea (Thursdays), Jalón (antiques) (Saturdays) y Pedreguer (Sundays).
- Up to 10 minutes walking promenade and fish market where you can buy fish direct from the sea.
- Popular feasts “Moros y Cristianos” in July and “Bous a la Mar” in September.
- Javea at 5 minutes driving with 9 holes
- La Sella at 10 minutes driving with 18 holes
- Oliva Nova at 25 minutes driving with 18 holes
- Aitana at Benidorm (30 minutes driving) with 18 holes.
Fatima is from Madrid. Her family started coming to Javea for holidays around 25 years ago and she felt in love with the area. She says when she comes to Javea she feels happy and relaxed. She loves the small beaches, the mixture of mountains and sea, the nature.
She comes to Javea every summer and she specially loves Javea in winter because it´s special location. Javea is oriented to the South and it has the Montgó Mountain and San Antonio Cape at the back therefore, it is safe from the North winter winds and rains. She likes very much having lunch at the Marina restaurant in winter with the sun shining.
Reg. Number: VT-442127-A
Other Houses Nearby