♦ Beaches: in Moraira beaches are small. Some of them are sandy beaches and other are from rocks. All of them have transparent and warm water. And all of them have a typically Spanish “chiringuito” where you can have a relaxing beer. There are 4/5 beaches at walking distance and others a bit further:
- “Playetes”: is a sandy beach
- “L’Andragó”: famous rock beach in Moraira. This beach has stairs to descend to the water.
- “El Portet” has the shape of a shell. It is a sandy beach close to the port.
- “Cala de los Contrabandistas” located between 2 little mountains. Real houses of fisher-men are located in this beach.
- “Playa de Moraira” at the right of the port. There is a small “alburefa” that gathers sweet water from different small rivers and takes it to the sea at this beach.
- Many others: Baladrar, Basetes, Fustera, … each one with its own charm.
♦ Very good supermarket with food coming from all over the world: “Pepe la Sal” located near Playa L’Andragó.
♦ Good restaurants famous in Moraira:
- “La Bona Tabla” a bit expensive but really good.
- “El Chamizo”: good choice price-quality.
- “Antoniet”: famous old (and renovated) restaurant in Moraira located in the center of town
♦ Excursions to the mountains:
- Sierra Bernia: you can climb it or cross it walking through a tunnel
- Peñon Ifach: it is a Natural Park
♦ Espai Senieta: located at the entrance of Moraira Espai Senieta is a library and free internet access space.
♦ SolPark: minigolf, tennis and paddle courts.
♦ Diving: there is a PADI 5 star dive center “Scuba Moraira”
♦ Market every Friday in Moraira town
♦ Moors and Cristians feast on the second fortnight of June.