Santa Pola - Maclo
“MACLO” apartment is on the second floor of a building located in front of Las Calas area in Santa Pola del Este. a quiet and family place even during the high season.
It has a gorgeous terrace of 12 sqm with privileged views to the Mediterranean, and the Tabarca island. As it is south-east oriented you can spend many hours in it during a great part of the year. In addition to sunbathing, it is very pleasant to read, have meals or just a snack.
From the terrace and with the “Isla de Tabarca” just in the front, you can see beautiful sunrises, and also the moonrise.
On the terrace there are two sofas and a dining table with 4 chairs.
The entrance of the apartment leads to a spacious lounge with access to the terrace and organized into two areas: one where with an extendable dining table for 6 people, and another one with a comfortable 3-seater sofa, a coffee table and a Smart TV 50 inches with a keyboard.
The kitchen is integrated in the lounge, so you have sea views while you are cooking. It is equipped with gas hob, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, extractor fan, coffee maker, toaster, and kettle (ketel).
From one of the corners of the lounge there is a small corridor that connects with the bedrooms and the bathroom.
The main bedroom also has views to the sea and the same orientation as the terrace. It has a double bed of 150x200cm, large wardrobe, ceiling fan and TV by Internet.
The second bedroom has two 90×190 cm beds, shelves to leave clothes, ceiling fan and window to the back of the apartment.
Between the two bedrooms is the bathroom, with shower, sink and toilet.
In the apartment there is a washing machine, iron and hair dryer.
It also has WIFI and international channels on the lounge TV.
Outside the house there is another shared terrace, and a shower that is very practical to remove salt and sand when returning from the beach.
Inside the apartment complex there are parking lot.
The building is on the slope of a small hill, which gives you wonderful views. Building has not a lift.
Santa Pola is an old fishing village, located 17 kilometers from Alicante and 20 minutes from the airport. It is an perfect place to rest, stroll, buy fresh fish in “La Lonja”, play water sports and have a drink at night in the pubs on the beach.
“MACLO” is in Santa Pola del Este, a residential area 3 km from the center of town. In front of the apartment, at about 300 m, there are a series of small bays -some of them sandy and others rocky- and a Promenade that connects with other avenues facing the sea, to Playa Lisa and Playa Tamarit, with a total walking distance of more than 7 km.
The closest beaches to the apartment are the Carloti Beach and the Varadero Beach.
Next to “MACLO” there is a bus stop that connects to Santa Pola and Gran Alacant.
- Tabarca Island: from the Marina of Santa Pola several ships leave daily to this island, the first Marine Reserve of Spain. It is a voyage of only half an hour, and its transparent beaches are beautiful for diving. In one of the restaurants you can eat the famous “Caldero” traditional meal with rice and fish fresh out of the sea.
- Natural Park of the Salinas de Santa Pola. You can walk from the apartment.
- Mountain range of Santa Pola (about 5 km): ideal for hiking or mountain biking, and walking on cliffs. Close to the lighthouse, there is a cantilevered bridge with spectacular views.
- Surf: Playas de Poniente there are 3 windsurfing clubs in just 3 km (one of them in front of the apartment). In any of them it is possible to enjoy windsurfing, kirtesurf, padelsurf, sailing lessons, etc., depending on the season.
- Diving with bottle
- Children will like to visit Amusement Park Pola Park and Río Safari (zoo about 6 km from apartment)
- Throughout the year, Santa Pola celebrates several prestigious events as: Half Marathon, Tabarca-Santa Pola swim, triathlon, etc.
- Elche, 20 km from the apartment and very well connected by bus, has the largest palm tree forest in Europe, and only a few Arabs are larger (“Palmeral”). In August is represented “El Misteri”, religious drama sung of medieval origin, that in 2001 was qualified Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Close to Santa Pola ther are a lot of Golf Courses. Some of them:
- Alenda Golf (Monforte del Cid, 25 km)
- La Finca Golf (Algorfa, 34 km)
- El Plantío Golf Resort (Elche, 22 km)
- Font del Llop (Monforte del Cid, 30 km)
Registration number: AT-476588-V