Valencia - Blue Beach House
"BLUE BEACH HOUSE" is an apartment decorated in a very cozy and beautiful way, with all the comforts. It is a ground floor, so do not climb stairs.
It's a very quite zone. It is located in the Cabañal, very close to the Malvarrosa beach, 5 minutes walk. And several pedestrian streets around to reach it.
At the entrance we have the living room. There is a table with 4 chairs. A comfortable 4-seater sofa where you can relax while reading a good book or having a glass of wine. It has T.V. with access to Netflix.
On the right hand side of the entrance, we find the master bedroom with a double bed (180cmx190cm) and a large closet.
The window overlooks Escalante Street.
The next room is the second bedroom, with two single beds of 90cmx190cm and a closet.
In both there is a chair and a practical coat rack.
From the living room you access the bathroom that has a large shower, sink, toilet and bidet. It has a practical hair dryer.
Also from the dining room we access a small terrace, where the washing machine and a large clothesline are located.
There is a teak table with two chairs where it will be nice to have breakfast and start a sunny and beautiful day in Valencia.
In the background is the kitchen, spacious and modern, equipped with butane gas, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, fume hood, and kettle, toaster and coffee maker.
The thermos is electric.
It has WIFI. And there are ceiling fans in all rooms for hot summer nights and two electric radiators for cooler winter nights. It also has a travel cot.
“BLUE BEACH HOUSE” is in front of the Malvarrosa beach.
It is the quintessential urban beach of Valencia. Of all the beaches in Valencia, the Malvarrosa is usually the busiest during the summer in Valencia because of its proximity to the city.
It is a beach of fine golden sand, it has a very lively appearance both on the beach, for the quality and quantity of services it offers and on the promenade that delimits it, whose construction began in 1980, and houses restaurants and cafeterias . It has lifeguard stations and an area adapted for the bathroom of people with reduced mobility.
Due to its proximity and open space, many activities are usually held.
Every year La Malvarrosa Beach in Valencia hosts an air festival, held in front of the promenade, and involving planes from all over Spain, international, and the air army. In addition to the wind festival that every year brings together hundreds of people who enjoy flying kites of different shapes and colors.
The center of Valencia is 6 km away and there are 9 bus lines that will take you easily. The nearest subway station is 10 minutes far away.
- City of Arts and Sciences: avant-garde scientific complex located in an attractive environment with aquarium and IMAX cinema screen.
- L'Oceanogràfic: large aquarium with dolphinarium and other important marine ecosystems with 500 species of animals.
- Bioparc Valencia: zoo with natural habitats and all kinds of animals such as lions, giraffes, gorillas and elephants.
- Central Market: modernist market with colorful tiles and a variety of stalls, divided by types.
- Mercado de Colón: market of 1916 converted into a shopping center.
- Towers of Quart: couple of gothic defensive towers of century XV, that comprised of the wall of the city of Valencia.
- Torres de Serrano: Gothic towers, also part of the old city wall. You can climb and contemplate the views of Valencia and the river.
- Of course, without forgetting the Plaza de la Virgen (where the Cathedral is located), Plaza de la Reina and El Miguelete (with its octagonal structure and its famous spiral staircase).
- In the Town Hall Square, there is the Town Hall, a huge fountain and the esplanade where in the "Fallas" parties the "mascletàs" are fired, at Christmas they put the giant tree decorated with Christmas lights and a skating rink where have a good time fun.
MUSEUMS: Príncipe Felipe Sciences, National Museum of ceramics, Valencian Museum of Illustration and Modernity (MUVIM), Museum of Soldiers of Lead, Almudín de Valencia, Museum of Prehistory of Valencia, Fallero Museum, Museum in the Plaza de Toros y guided tours, Patriarch Museum, etc.
ATTRACTIONS OUTSIDE THE CITY
- Albufera Natural Park
- The Royal Navy and Port of Valencia
Near Valencia there are several golf courses (distances expressed from the Center of Valencia):
• Parador de El Saler (distance 17.6 km, in El Saler)
• El Bosque Golf Club (distance 19,3 km, in Chiva)
• Foressos Golf (distance 18,1 km, in Picassent)
• Scorpion Golf Club (distance 14.6 km, in Bétera)
The Gulliver Park and the Cabecera Park are two large and very good areas where you can enjoy with the little ones of the house. They are in the same city.
A few kilometers by car we can go to the water parks of: Terra Mitica, Aqualandia, Iberia Park, Aqua Natura. Located in Benidorm.
Robin and Dan are the owners of this beautiful home. They are Americans, residents in California, USA, and have three young children. They know what it is like to travel to other countries, and with children, so they have adapted the apartment to make it comfortable to come with the children and make families feel at home. They want to share this apartment with people from other parts of the world.
Registration number: VT-40404-V
Other Houses Nearby